Have you ever Cried over Rangers?

BillyBoy11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that I cried during the Villareal champions league game at home. Was steaming, and after they scored their first goal, went into a bit of a sate thinking "it's over" and started greeting, cue strange looks from my dad.

Also when walked up the stairs into the City of Manchester stadium about 20 minutes before kick off, and saw the crowd, stood for a couple of minutes and had a wee cry...was steaming also, so starting to see a trend here.

Closest I've ever came was when we drew 1-1 against hibs acouple of years ago when Novo had the ball over the line but the goal wasn't given, tears were welling up in my eyes. I was convinced we'd through the league away, ended up okay in the end tho :D

That and the Aberdeen game at the end of the uefa final season. We had to win by a good few but I don't think I've ever been so angry after a game in my life, as soon as the the 2nd goal went in I just thru the remote at the tv and left the house. had to go for a walk to calm myself down lol.

Aye, you wouldn't want to watch, but if what I heard was true, af least they wouldn't have the satisfaction!

I don't know about that mate because I have NEVER had any desire to watch that game again...or even read about it to be truthful.

All I know is that they hit the post twice and were 2-0 up at half time and the second half was a fucking disaster,because apart from what they scored, they hit another two off the woodwork...Talk about 'Apocalypse Now' :anguish:

Needless to say John Valentine never made the Rangers Hall of Fame after that performance, and although time dims my memory of that day (not enough to forget it unfortunately) I can't remember how many goals were Valentine's fault and how many were George Niven's....NOT that it matters I guess. doh

I had a tear in my eye when we went out against Dortmund in the UEFA Cup. Was steaming drunk and had seen enough of from us in the Champions League to suggest the UEFA Cup wasn't beyond our reach. Was just gutted about the way we went out.

I had a tear in my eye when we went out against Dortmund in the UEFA Cup. Was steaming drunk and had seen enough of from us in the Champions League to suggest the UEFA Cup wasn't beyond our reach. Was just gutted about the way we went out.

No, but with every defeat I die a little.

Just logged in and could not make my mind up which thread to post first, this or the thread about the Republican Scumbag working at Murray Park. Well i'm f@cking crying now, WTF IS GOING ON WITH OUR CLUB EMPLOYING MURDERING TERRORIST SUPPORTING SCUMBAG RHAT BASTARDS LIKE HIM COONT. there IS NO PLACE FOR ANYONE AT RANGERS WITH ALLEGIANCES LIKE THAT END OFF.

Away match in the European Cup to PSV in 78 or 79.

Was too you to get to go to the fitba. Rangers scored their third goal, I jumped out of my seat hitting the room ceiling and shouted "Ya fuckin beauty!!!!"

Only for my grannie taer leather ma arse fer swearing in the hoose. Real tears man.

Was worth it though. Nobody gave us a chance of winning that game.

cried my heart out when we beat Fiorentina to get to the final of the uefa cup.

then cried when we got beat in the final........

had a lump in the throat when arteta stepped up to score the winnner V the pars to win the league.

no shame in that.

Simple Question.

For me, When Jorg Albertz left and he did his lap of honour I was bawling my eyes out! Loved him soooo much.

Never really cried over a defeat though, and Im not a tears of joy kinda guy either.

:unsure:

had a small tear in my eye in the rain for Walters last home game,but for tears of joy wee Nacho's penalty but nearer home my youngest boy who is only 11 was inconsolable when big Goian was sent off weeks ago in our defeat at St.Mirren.

Since becoming a Junior season ticket holder[3 years ago] he has seen the Gers win just about everything so he is just not used to failure???