Is it just me who thinks Jelavic will stay this window?

Raligt

I really believe that no-one is going to bid on him and who would based on this years form so far.

We're halfway through this window and no offers are on the table as yet and all we've had is hearsay. I know a lot of action happens in the final day but I would be surprised if he went this window.

I really believe that no-one is going to bid on him and who would based on this years form so far.

We're halfway through this window and no offers are on the table as yet and all we've had is hearsay. I know a lot of action happens in the final day but I would be surprised if he went this window.

I said from the start it will be better for him if he stays for the Euros but from what i hear he wont be here. I still hope come Feb he is playing for the Rangers

I said from the start it will be better for him if he stays for the Euros but from what i hear he wont be here. I still hope come Feb he is playing for the Rangers

To be honest he thinks he is better than he actually is. His dream is to play with a top 6 team in the EPL but that won't happen. Not good enough for Man Utd, City, Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool (with the exception of Andy Carroll) or Arsenal.

I think the only team that will potentially sign him will be QPR. They have the biggest war chest and will be desperate to bring in a striker.

If the club have any sense we will knock back any offers under £6m and bank on Jela playing a blinder at Euro 2012. If he does then we will be talking silly money come the next window (tu)

I think the only team that will potentially sign him will be QPR. They have the biggest war chest and will be desperate to bring in a striker.

If the club have any sense we will knock back any offers under £6m and bank on Jela playing a blinder at Euro 2012. If he does then we will be talking silly money come the next window (tu)

Good point.

I think he will stay also, his performances have been poor of late but that's due to the overall team performance, I do not expect him to perform miracles for us no matter what the rest of the squad plays like, I just hope any signings made in January will at least have the motivation effect on others to up their game and then I am sure Jela will match.

I too thought it was a certainty he would leave. It is a fact that his Agent wants him to move on and I believe Jelavic was expecting he would move.

He is happy at Rangers in that he gets on well with everyone and he and he and his young family are enjoying life in Scotland. So if he stays for the rest of the season he will not be disappointed and that for me is the most important thing. He's a nice lad but he's being told what to do by his agent who is a relative. However, his Agent is realising that the offers are not the there and those that are aren't going to line his pockets his much as he wants.

I reckon QPR were favourites before Hughes became Manager. Now I just don't see which EPL team will risk him. If he stays I'm confident he'll return to his very best for us. I'd say it's 60/40 that he'll go.

Agree completely. I can't see any EPL (or other) team bidding for a striker who's form has been - to say the least - indifferent. He has been 'watched' several times in recent weeks by various managers and I doubt that any of them were impressed.

I would (honestly) be quite surprised if he goes in this transfer window, and there would need to be a vast improvement in his form to warrant a lucrative exit in the summer.

Did you not say that your source said the old firm was his last game?

Yup indeed i did, but i said from the start that i hoped it wasnt true. However i still have no reason to doubt he will be offski. Tbh i know you hhear on the net all the time "my source" etc but this guy is very close to the players which is why i posted. A few people on here also know who the guy is (tu) Maybe only QPR had a real interest but who knows. I want it to be wrong and hope hes here to the summer mate