Grant Holt

Thommo

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive heard a wee 2.2million all in deal could be offered for Holt, take it or leave it Lambo :wanker:

How goods your source?

You'd think we'd have been in contact with Norwich to find out how much they wanted, I don't think we would go in with a bid without knowing how much.

How goods your source?

You'd think we'd have been in contact with Norwich to find out how much they wanted, I don't think we would go in with a bid without knowing how much.

Na i am led to believe there will be an offer in for Holt. Norwich may accept it if he wants to come. I really hope so

Potentially 7.5m for Jelavic and 2.2m for Holt would be a brilliant piece of business.

Anytime I have watched Holt he has been brilliant. Would cause the defenders in this league major problems.

It would be but i don't see the temptation for him to leave at this stage of the season, makes no sense <cr>

Holt is out of our league and wage budget, this thread is utter nonsense. No premiership striker at a club that is doing OK is going to jump ship and play for us, not when we have no money, and CL is no longer guaranteed.

A championship striker MAYBE but then the last few players we tried to get from that league either turned us down, or we couldn't afford their wages. We should be scouring europe for young strikers with pace, buy them cheap sell them high.

Would love this to happen.

Holt

Templeton Aluko Celik

Davis Edu

Wallace Bocanegra Goian Jaager

McGregor

:drool: :drool:

As long as that was the team we played but guarantee McCulloch and Papac would be shoe horned in somewhere.

But that side would destroy all oncomers including the big issue boys

I would LOVE it totally fucking LOVE it if we sign Holt for 2m. No only would it be fantastic business. But we would be outspending the taigs in yet another transfer market....like we fo every single time. :lol:

We ur payoor skint tho

2m on a player with no resale value... No thanks

Not every player signed has to have a profit making resale potential. It's a question of finding the right combination in order to compete on the pitch whilst balancing the books. As mentioned above, should a striker with no resale value fire us to the league/cl qualification, then he's repaid his transfer fee automaticaly