Im not confident

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said enough on this site about Ally when he was shoehorned into the job so I won't give him both barrels yet. We were very poor today and although I thought overall we deserved the points we really will have to up our game.

You can get a sense that the fans at the game are getting fed up with the performances and I cannot blame them.

My main gripe just now is training.We have state of the art facilities that any player would love to have as his workplace yet I struggle to name a player who we have improved.

Our tactical awareness is poor and our set pieces from throw ins to free kicks always ends in us giving away possession.

I really hope that the coaching staff can bring some major improvement but I just don't see it happening.

Delighted at the three points though

shite football on display again.

we must have the shortest midfield in the SPL bar Wallace getting shoe horned in there and still we see high balls getting pelted up to them. only in the second half did we start to play with the ball on the deck.

time for some fresh tactics to come into play, most teams in the SPL have our card markeed when it comes to what to expect from us.

Tarriers are no great shakes, 2-0 up with utd after 17mins, then hung on for grim death for most of the match at 2-1.

Same shite with them every year, win a couple on the trot and their ready to take on the world......pish.

Those young utd boys the day run their arses ragged.

Tarriers are no great shakes, 2-0 up with utd after 17mins, then hung on for grim death for most of the match at 2-1.

Same shite with them every year, win a couple on the trot and their ready to take on the world......pish.

Those young utd boys the day run their arses ragged.

Was that the final score minn?

They held on for 2-1.

Cheers, never bothered listening to it on the radio. Thought they would get a result today.

As you say though they are shite and will drop points at some stage.We just need to up our performances

and be ready to take advantage

Im only saying he has done enough damage already and he continues to baffle us by picking players like kerkar over Wylde and Fleck, McKay and bedoya.

WHAT DOES HIS PLAYERS THINK OF HIM? AND WHAT DOES THE REST OF HIS SQUAD THINK OF HIM WHEN THEY CAN SEE HE IS DOING WRONG.

No wonder "Doom doom doom" is your avatar. Not sure who your avatar is but it is well 'tarded and makes me laugh. :uk:

No wonder "Doom doom doom" is your avatar. Not sure who your avatar is but it is well 'tarded and makes me laugh. :uk:

Rangers were fantastic today and Ally has us playing the best football in years. we win 1-2 and thats all that matters. i hope Rangers give Ally another 5 year contract so i can buy another season ticket and travel from Belfast every other week to see his team play great football and over power lesser teams than us. :rolleyes:

I think we've reached the point where all that matters is the 3 points, but i agree with BCF for some points. So, as long as we get the full package in every game, im happy. Winning will bring us 4IAR, but the players need to step up and play like champions. Unfortunately, when McCulloch is available, he will be straight into the team again and we are not going to see any different things than these long balls. Pity.

Can't understand why you think another manager will be able to do any better with squad? He came in at a very hard time, no money, small squad and hes doing the best that he possibly can!

get behind Ally!

He hardly 'came in' after 4 & a half years!

Just need to see what McInnes has done at Bristol & even (tin hat on!) that rhat at Sundelend to see that management can make things change for thd better.

We've got reasonably good players individually but to see them getting chased by far inferior players (on cash outlay at least) makes my blood boil.

Seems like most other SPL managers are doing a good job with what they've got - certainly when they play us. I would like to say the same about ours........

Only the most optimistic Rangers fan watching today's game could believe that to be a good performnce. The only redeeming feature about the game today was the win and another 3 valuable points.

Our football is pretty hard to watch at times (most times in recent weeks!) and we seem to be disorganised and disjointed in our play. More often than not even the basics in our play - such as our first touch and short passing - is terrible.

What is abuntantly clear is that our midfield is almost non-existant, and most teams we play dominate that area which means we have no choice but to resort to the 'long ball'. Everyone seems to be quicker to the ball than us, and we seem to be strangely unwilling to fight and tussle for the ball. I often wonder about the motivation of our players - is the desire there - is the will to win there?

Steven Davis is the only creative midfielder we have, and he has been indifferent this year. We are in dire need of an aggressive, ball-winning creative midfielder to compliment him; only then do I see Davis return to his best.

However, that is not the only area in which we are deficient, and I think Ally et al need to take a long, hard look at some of those who seem to command an automatic place each week.

Ally's decisions are, at times, quite baffling and as each week passes it becomes harder to fathom what his strategy and tactics are. I fear he may not get a second season if his one goes 'belly-up'.

If we fail to win 4IAR and with these 12 points advantage that we had (and we screwed), i dont think Ally will see another season. Dont forget the european disaster and the Falkirk game... And if he gets fired i dont think it would be that much for the results, but for the fact he hardly learns from previous mistakes. Hopefully that wont cost us the league. Otherwise we are screwed, Ally too and Lennon will be a fuckin hero... And we dont want any of that.

Not for a minute do I believe that today was a great performance and unfortunately most of the season has been similar or worse.....but....on reflection we did create quite a few chances today against one of the better spl teams.

Celtic aren't great and if we can add a striker this month to play beside jelavic we are more than capable of beating them. Mccoist has made some bad decisions but gotta keep the faith! WATP!!!

I've been keeping the faith all season and I've seen about 3 performances that have had me off my feet.

It's time for McCoist to stop shitting it, stop reverting back to dull defensive dross when the going gets tough and start winning the faith again.

Rangers once again struggled against St Johnstone. I think the team needs fresh ideas and input. Once again wee see long balls and half the team doing ok and the other half of the boil.

Rangers have no fluency hardly any craft and were struggling bad with all round game play. I dont like the way were playing under ally and i think we need a change to save our season and get good football back at ibrox.

I know kerkar is the butt of the jokes every week! but seriously? How does he come of the bench before international players and a guy (ORTIZ) I know Ortiz hasn't been great but he has played in the laliga. FFS. And when Kerkar is being called before any of these players? its seems very amateur to me. And what does the players think of this.

Im going to be honest and say i would like to see a new manager at Rangers for the sake of Rangers.

What is abuntantly clear is that our midfield is almost non-existant, and most teams we play dominate that area which means we have no choice but to resort to the 'long ball'. Everyone seems to be quicker to the ball than us, and we seem to be strangely unwilling to fight and tussle for the ball. I often wonder about the motivation of our players - is the desire there - is the will to win there?

Agreed with your post apart from this part, When Lafferty went off injured a couple of games back Ally said at the end that this forced them to play it on the deck, suggesting he has employed the long ball on purpose. Our midfield are unable to do much when then are playing piggy in the middle. The Motherwell game demonstrated what they are capable of.

Agreed with your post apart from this part, When Lafferty went off injured a couple of games back Ally said at the end that this forced them to play it on the deck, suggesting he has employed the long ball on purpose. Our midfield are unable to do much when then are playing piggy in the middle. The Motherwell game demonstrated what they are capable of.