Come home Kris. All is forgiven

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont just make stuff up ffs, he was not offered less than he was already on. Kris boyd quite clearly stated that he had achieved all he could in the SPL, and he wanted a fresh challenge. Rangers offered him a good contract and he wasnt interested, he said as much himself,

I agree 100% with the post your referning too, kris boyd can fuck right off.

he was on 18k the old board offered him 15k..im bemused surely for the benefit of RANGERS it makes sense to bring back the spl best ever goalscorer .Or are you just blinkered by I HATE him baws..Players come and go all the time in football ,its their jobs

The amount of times the ball just dropped to nobody in their penalty area, you can't help but wonder if Boyd would have been in the right place at the right time to fire one or two away.

i concur mate ..try telling this to the haters who love to hate

he was on 18k the old board offered him 15k..im bemused surely for the benefit of RANGERS it makes sense to bring back the spl best ever goalscorer .Or are you just blinkered by I HATE him baws..Players come and go all the time in football ,its their jobs

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but kris boyd was on £10k a week, and was offered £18k a week basic. Look into it just a little and you'll see, it was plastered all over the paoers for a start.

If i thought it was in my teams best interests to sign boyd, id say go for it. If all else fails, and we have nothing else to go for, we're really really strugglin, then aye, sure, sign him up. But if thats where we find ourselves then we are in serious bother. No one wants him, why is that? The SPL all time top scorer, 28 years of age, and been without a club for a month. Why? Does everyone hate him?

Players come and go all the time, ofcourse. But rangers players dont always come out and say theyve done it all and have nothing left to achieve at the club, months after knocking back a move that would have seen the club pocket some cash because he "was at the club he loved". The club he loved offered him the best they possably could, an 80% wage hike putting him up there with the top earners, and what did he do? He went to play in the championship wth gordon strachan for and extra £7k a week.

Has anyone seen Boyd recently, I wouldn't be suprised if he is well over weight and extremely out of shape, but he would have probably scored with his arse today.

I walked past him a few weeks ago and he wasn't looking overweight. An overweight Boyd would still do more than Healy anyway.

Kris Boyd doesn't want to come back to Rangers, he sees himself as to much of a superstar with wage demands imo.

Thats completely untrue mate. I can assure you Kris is quite concerned about the fact his career is going nowhere. I think he may be paying the US of A a small visit this week. (tu)

Thats completely untrue mate. I can assure you Kris is quite concerned about the fact his career is going nowhere. I think he may be paying the US of A a small visit this week. (tu)

thats why he left, so whats changed? We expected to welcome him back with open arms because it suits him now?

glad he is concerned his career is going nowhere, if i were him id be concerned about how thick ive been aswell. His career has taken the path he picked, enjoy rotting in it.

glad he is concerned his career is going nowhere, if i were him id be concerned about how thick i aswell. His career has taken the path he picked, enjoy rotting in it. No one wants you.

Yes, he did make a bad decision when he decided to leave us. But unfortunately, we all make decisions throughout our lives that may, or may not, work out. The big problem is, we never know until after we've made that decision. Bad decision by Kris, and one I most certainly wasn't happy about. However, he was a Bear (and still is) and he did a great job for the club when he was here, and for that we should be grateful, whether we agree or disagree with his decision to leave us.

Yes, he did make a bad decision when he decided to leave us. But unfortunately, we all make decisions throughout our lives that may, or may not, work out. The big problem is, we never know until after we've made that decision. Bad decision by Kris, and one I most certainly wasn't happy about. However, he was a Bear (and still is) and he did a great job for the club when he was here, and for that we should be grateful, whether we agree or disagree with his decision to leave us.

Bad decision? Try a horrific one, he single handedly ruin his own career! Theres not many people that felt he was making the right decision at the right time. Im grateful he scored goals, the two against dutd in the final stick out for me, but imo he didnt do anythin that any other decent finisher would do playing for us.

Im still unsure what to think about it... Hes a free agent for a month now and not even a single try by the club to offer him a deal...

He's probably been sounded out (I hope), and they've realised there isn't any point in making offers he will only turn down.

Unless they know he'll accept, I hope we don't give the mhedia ammo about Boydy turning us down.

Same goes for any other potential signings. The last window was embarrassing.

He's probably been sounded out (I hope), and they've realised there isn't any point in making offers he will only turn down.

Unless they know he'll accept, I hope we don't give the mhedia ammo about Boydy turning us down.

Same goes for any other potential signings. The last window was embarrassing.

Only 2 players knocked us back last window. Hardly embarrassing when we were interested in loads of players, at least 10 perhaps.

People playing the "why would we want Boyd, he's been without a club for a month and he still has nobody who wants him" have very short memories when when you consider that Aluko is quickly becoming a lot of people's favourite player and it took him six months to find a club after leaving Aberdeeen.

People playing the "why would we want Boyd, he's been without a club for a month and he still has nobody who wants him" have very short memories when when you consider that Aluko is quickly becoming a lot of people's favourite player and it took him six months to find a club after leaving Aberdeeen.

alukos contract wih aberdeen ended on 31st july. He started a trial wuth juventus on the 21st Aug, it ended on the 30th sept. He then gaf a trials with sheff wed durin october, and leicester made him an offer, before we took him on 14th nov. He had offers, he had teams sniffin about him, and he hadnt took the piss out if our club and supporters in the past.

The people with short memories may well be the people who want boyd back. Go and read the boyd thread when it was announced hed signed for boro, interesting stuff. But aye kris, come on back bud, youve not kicked your own arse for 18months, but we'll take u back.

Boyd chased the English dream - he joined a side that many expected to push for promotion.

He done it in a knobish way - but considering Miller signed for them, the adoration he still has compared to Boyd is staggering.

Not many on here expected them to puch for promotion, with the likes of boyd, miller, mcmanus, flood etc. He turned his back in beibg a legend for the club he supported for a few extra grand.

Nobody wanted miller either, but he came back and shut us all up. Millers a far far better player whos done it at every level hes played at. Miller scored more times against celtic in his first old firm match since returnin, than boyd has in his entire career.

alukos contract wih aberdeen ended on 31st july. He started a trial wuth juventus on the 21st Aug, it ended on the 30th sept. He then gaf a trials with sheff wed durin october, and leicester made him an offer, before we took him on 14th nov. He had offers, he had teams sniffin about him, and he hadnt took the piss out if our club and supporters in the past.

The people with short memories may well be the people who want boyd back. Go and read the boyd thread when it was announced hed signed for boro, interesting stuff. But aye kris, come on back bud, youve not kicked your own arse for 18months, but we'll take u back.

so what your saying is that a player that had 3 trials and other clubs sniffing about as you put it, is good enough for us even though no other club would go near him.

This isn't about boyd's decision 2 years ago anymore. This is about potentially saving our season as a club. And a free agent Kris boyd may just do that