In Ally We Trust

garycassidy1802

I'm still behind him simply because he is the manager and because I think his job is far more difficult than his critics acknowledge. Face facts, a change of manager now would improve nothing and we'd only attract 2nd rate candidates. If we don't win a trophy this season then I think he should got at the end of the season when, hopefully, the tax case outcome is known and we can chart a course forward.

Until that day I refuse to get on his back and make an already difficult job even harder.

Very sensible first read post of the day.

Sometimes it helps to take a day off and read these threads, I can see fans hurting and I feel for them then I see people deliberately making mischief in threads.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at it, Are you for Fucking Real, Ally had us 15 points clear remember, injuries to Naismith Whittaker Lafferty Wallace Papac Jelavic at different times has put us where we are right now, with loss of form by key players and if Whyte had supported Ally in the summer we would have had a squad to overcome injuries.

As for the European games, how many of Ally's signings were in the starting 11, excluding all the players who were given contract extensions?

Yeah you get tae fuck ya prick, anyone who thinks that some miracle worker can come in and snap their fingers and replace Naisy with in the current squad, or snap their fingers and replace Lafferty from the bench, oh yeah and you are very dillusional if you think some other manager would come in and work under the circumstances that McCoist works under,ie NO MONEY. I heard a caller on snyde spout the same bile as you but Wishart and Dalziel shot hin down right away, both said that Alex Ferguson could do no more with the current squad than Ally has done, so if you don't support the manager, thats your opinion, but in my humble Rangers supporting opinion of over 50 years, you are incredibly stupid or at it or dare I ask Are you really a Rangers Supporter? In Ally I Trust

It was never 15 points in reality. We got the chance to get a wee lead because he got us knocked out of European football and that was coupled with our rivals dropping points and in doing so helping us out. We were never miles ahead of them at any stage either in the league table or on the park.

"if Whyte had suppoted Ally" This quote from you is embarrassing. The statement of a spoiled brat expecting us to go down the Murray road again, a statement by a boy who doesnt have a clue about how our finances work.

Why exclude them? Just to suit you? The fact is, reality is, he did sign them up again.

Ah, the name calling, that explains alot. (tu):anguish: Pathetic.

I am sure any manager with any ambition would love to work for Rangers, have the chance to win a treble and compete in Europe and be supported by the owner to the tune of 20 signings. Its a dream job.

Its Allys fault he has no money. No Europe = No Money.

Radio Cattolica... :lol: Again, that explains alot.

Over 50 years, dont kid yourself. I doubt you have left school yet.

Thats it, you have cracked it, i am not a fan. :rolleyes:doh:lol:

Oh the irony.

Sick of the moaners...hmmm. You mean the people who don't want our club to be mismanaged into winning nothing this season and taking the club backwards. Shame on you if you don't see this happening and want others to just sit in silence while this happens.

Sick of the moaners...hmmm. You mean the people who don't want our club to be mismanaged into winning nothing this season and taking the club backwards. Shame on you if you don't see this happening and want others to just sit in silence while this happens.

Sense. (tu)

I'm still behind him simply because he is the manager and because I think his job is far more difficult than his critics acknowledge. Face facts, a change of manager now would improve nothing and we'd only attract 2nd rate candidates. If we don't win a trophy this season then I think he should got at the end of the season when, hopefully, the tax case outcome is known and we can chart a course forward.

Until that day I refuse to get on his back and make an already difficult job even harder.

I'm with you mate (tu) Except I'd probably be prepared to give him to January next year, 3 transfer windows is pretty fair.

Seems we're in the minority these days.

I don't think for a moment that McCoist will go before the end of the season, but to suggest that a change of manager wouldn't improve anything is wrong. The players available yesterday were easily good enough to beat a very poor Aberdeen side but the team is poorly set up with no proper pattern of play and a dreadful lack of movement. It is like watching a schoolboy team at times - give the ball to your best player and stand and see if he do something ( Aluko). Davis has had a lot of criticism at times this season but with so little movement ahead of him it is difficult to find a pass.

These problems are down to the manager and I can't see them changing as ling as he stays

Just wondering because this time last year I had us as lost the League. Wanted to die after the 3-0 game, but I remember them dropping points a week later to Motherwell

Last season however you could see them dropping points, at the moment it's hard to see. So I can understand peoples reservations about us turning this around.

We are dropping way too many silly points at home and the striker situation needs to be rectified and fast.

If Jelavic is going, get him out now and use the money to get 2 good quality strikers to replace him.

Just wondering because this time last year I had us as lost the League. Wanted to die after the 3-0 game, but I remember them dropping points a week later to Motherwell

We are weaker, they are much stronger, we also had a different manager.

Every season is different mate. (tu)

He brought in three players he doesn't even play. And the man management think is probably closer to the truth, its what Walter was very good at.

And at least two of these signings (who we paid money for) McCoist has admitted could be sent out on loan having hardly kicked a ball for us. And I doubt we'd be difficult to deal with should anyone enquire about Ortiz. Not to mention the inexplicable extensions handed to the likes of Healy and Little and to a certain extent even David Weir.

Does anyone see that lot losing a game? Is anyone confident we can win our remaining games and the two OF games? Can we win at their place? I doubt it.

I watched most of them v St Mirren yesterday before I left for Ibrox, they didn't look too brilliant and St.Mirren were all over them, must've changed though, but yes, don't concede the league just yet.

We all know anything can happen.

It was never 15 points in reality. We got the chance to get a wee lead because he got us knocked out of European football and that was coupled with our rivals dropping points and in doing so helping us out. We were never miles ahead of them at any stage either in the league table or on the park.

"if Whyte had suppoted Ally" This quote from you is embarrassing. The statement of a spoiled brat expecting us to go down the Murray road again, a statement by a boy who doesnt have a clue about how our finances work.

Why exclude them? Just to suit you? The fact is, reality is, he did sign them up again.

Ah, the name calling, that explains alot. (tu):anguish: Pathetic.

I am sure any manager with any ambition would love to work for Rangers, have the chance to win a treble and compete in Europe and be supported by the owner to the tune of 20 signings. Its a dream job.

Its Allys fault he has no money. No Europe = No Money.

Radio Cattolica... :lol: Again, that explains alot.

Over 50 years, dont kid yourself. I doubt you have left school yet.

Thats it, you have cracked it, i am not a fan. :rolleyes:doh:lol:

Oh the irony.

If you were a fan you would not be calling for Ally's head