In Ally We Trust

garycassidy1802

I personally, think everyone is way too quick to jump on the "GET ALLY OUT" bandwagon, what an utter joke.

Is everyone forgetting the amount of players we have injured, our financial situation, and the fact that he has brought in a few gems on a shoestring budget to tighten up the ship?

I remain firmly by the opinion that Ally is the man, no-one else would take the job, and Ally hasn't done a bad job. Everyone was singing his praises before today's match, and in all honesty, a Bartley error, a poor Davis performance, and Jela not having a fit strike partner. We should have won on paper, we didn't, get over it and get behind the team.

In Ally We Trust.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 points clear to 4 behind, playing shocking football, not to mention the three competitions that we were knocked out of within a short period of time under McCoists reign. I think we have every reason to be annoyed at him.

I personally, think everyone is way too quick to jump on the "GET ALLY OUT" bandwagon, what an utter joke.

Is everyone forgetting the amount of players we have injured, our financial situation, and the fact that he has brought in a few gems on a shoestring budget to tighten up the ship?

I remain firmly by the opinion that Ally is the man, no-one else would take the job, and Ally hasn't done a bad job. Everyone was singing his praises before today's match, and in all honesty, a Bartley error, a poor Davis performance, and Jela not having a fit strike partner. We should have won on paper, we didn't, get over it and get behind the team.

In Ally We Trust.

You really should pack in the solvent abuse

In Ally We Trust.

no1 else would take the job ? billy davies will when offered it

How many players do we have injured? We have no money to bring in replacements.

Everyone was behind him last week, one rookie error from a full back and an unimpressive attacking performance, and everyone wants him out.

Same old rubbish I see on here after every poor performance.

Everyone was behind him last week, one rookie error from a full back and an unimpressive attacking performance, and everyone wants him out.

we barely have anyone injured

all our so called key men are fit are they not

maybe if we didn't put in shite performances everyweek you wouldn't see it as often

In Ally We Trust.

Lafferty and Naismith.

we barely have anyone injured

all our so called key men are fit are they not

Last I heard everyone was shouting their heads off about naismith being potentially our best player, surely missing him.

Even Lafferty. Jelavic apparently isn't 100% (down to interpretation of what we're hearing).

Its not just "one" mistake/poor performance though is it? Its numerous defeats, draws, pumped out of 3 competitions within weeks. Thats whyy folk are pissed off and some want rid of Ally.

think people's image of ally mcCoist the rangers legend are getting in the way of him as a manager..he doesnt seem good enough

I think this too, but everyone is expecting too much of someone who is in their first season as a manager. Just because he is a Rangers legend, doesn't mean he will be the greatest manager ever.

Give the guy a season at least before shouting the odds.

We were 9-10 points clear, if you dont put the celtics games in hands in it, and yet we were able to go 4 points behind in the 2nd half of the season. Shocking in Europe, eliminated by 2nd division team in the cup, dropping so many points at home and that huge advantage we had?

Trust him all you want, he wont get us to the title.

From Day 1 I thought we should have got Butcher and Ally could have cut his teeth up at Inverness and maybe in a couple of years we could have got him then as a manager as I just think we are too big a club to have an untried manager at the helm.

I thought the start of the season was shocking in terms of selections/formations/displays albeit we kept wining in the league but I honestly believe the last few games we are starting to gel although we don’t have much depth in our squad.

It was one of those games where we played well but could get the ball in the net. The previous games where we dropped points, we were rank rotten so comparing then to this game is not a fair assessment.

Today was a typical game of football when no matter what you do you just don’t get a break.

Fuck sakes, give the guy a full fucking season as manager before shouting the odds.

This league is far from over, and I think Ally will get the job done. We need support now, not fucking weans spitting the dummy.

PLG didn't get this long :(