In Ally We Trust

garycassidy1802

i think your trust is misplaced

and i think you will realise this in a few weeks time

champions league put out by nobody's that got skelped every game in uefa cup

put out of uefa cup by nobody's who also got skelped every game in uefa cup

put out off the cup by a side that wouldn't give bristol rovers a match

leading the league by a clear margin to minus 4 ? wtf

why do you think they will realise in a few weeks if they cant fucking see it rite now

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one thing having an opinion. Four threads saying Ally must go.

So? He isn't a fucking god or something. He WAS a great player.

People are entitled to want the manager who has managed us to go out of 2 cup competitions and a 19 point swing to the scum to leave his position. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Save the super fan pish.

Fuck sakes, give the guy a full fucking season as manager before shouting the odds.

This league is far from over, and I think Ally will get the job done. We need support now, not fucking weans spitting the dummy.

Hahahaha weans spitting the dummy? This isn't a knee jerk reaction to a one off result ya nugget this is a culmination of all our previous results and the way we have played this season! Open your eyes!!

From Day 1 I thought we should have got Butcher and Ally could have cut his teeth up at Inverness and maybe in a couple of years we could have got him then as a manager as I just think we are too big a club to have an untried manager at the helm.

I thought the start of the season was shocking in terms of selections/formations/displays albeit we kept wining in the league but I honestly believe the last few games we are starting to gel although we don’t have much depth in our squad.

It was one of those games where we played well but could get the ball in the net. The previous games where we dropped points, we were rank rotten so comparing then to this game is not a fair assessment.

Today was a typical game of football when no matter what you do you just don’t get a break.

I don't think Terry Butcher would've been the man for us, but I agree with everything else here.

It wasn't a bad performance today. A Bartley error (he shouldn't be playing at RB), and sloppyness from Davis (I personally believe Bocanegra should be captain, but disrupting the pecking order for captain might have caused more trouble), cost us today, and not taking our chances, if that Aluko shot in the last minute had went in, rather than been brilliantly saved, I doubt people would be shouting for Ally's head.

He will get a full season no doubt, but he has a lot to do if he wants a second one. On the bubble - but not nearly decision time yet. If results do not improve as well as performances it may get ugly in 4 or 5 weeks.

It is already ugly. The scum keep winning, we are 4 points behind. We will most likely NOT win any of the remaining OF games because we can't keep the ball.

So? He isn't a fucking god or something. He WAS a great player.

People are entitled to want the manager who has managed us to go out of 2 cup competitions and a 19 point swing to the scum to leave his position. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Save the super fan pish.

Spot on (tu) If he wasnt a club legend, people wouldve been asking for his head long time ago.

Too many people who are only to happy to spout the in ally we trust pish, simply because they cannot differentiate between Ally McCoist the player and Ally McCoist the manager. Why do we have to wait till we have thrown away the title before we can start to think about replacing him? If his results and performances were getting better, and he was seen to be learning from his mistakes, then fair enough but it seems to me and others he learns nothing. Game after game of dire, turgid performances - the ironic thing being that today we actually played pretty well in spells - and his blind refusal to give some players a game, whilst continuing with those clearly not pulling their weight, his lack of even begining to see we need strikers.. because if he does see this, where are the players he is targeting to come in?

As for injuries, the only influential player we have missing that I will give him is Naismith.

Lets give him as long as he needs, because of who he is. Just dont come back and whine if we end up with bugger all and the rancid ginger bigot guides his side to a treble.

Trust has to be earned, so far Alistair McCoist as a manager seems a long way from earning it.

People are too fickle.

I don't think there's anyone better out there who would take the reins for a start, but everyone seems to only bring out these opinions when we don't win. Ally McCoist doesn't have a lot of resources to use, I personally think he needs a chance, without people calling for his head.

We should have humped the sheep the day. End of.

Why?

Easy...

1. Better players,
  2. World class training facility,
  3. We can afford to sack a chef,
  4. Sone said "Rangers have no excuses" -- Before he played a match (See the above)

So...

Ally? You ain't Walter pal. Walter would have this side 10pts clear imho 00000042.gif

We should have humped the sheep the day. End of.

Why?

Easy...

1. Better players,
  2. World class training facility,
  3. We can afford to sack a chef,
  4. Sone said "Rangers have no excuses" -- Before he played a match (See the above)

So...

Ally? You ain't Walter pal. Walter would have this side 10pts clear imho 00000042.gif

People are all too forgetful.

Hahahaha weans spitting the dummy? This isn't a knee jerk reaction to a one off result ya nugget this is a culmination of all our previous results and the way we have played this season! Open your eyes!!

Dropped points aside, I think Ally is building a team capable of winning the league this season. Result didn't go our way today, but we are playing better stuff and not relying on the long-ball.

Ally can only play what he has. I don't want to completely shit on Healy, but it's no Ally's fault we have no depth up front.

This is his first season in charge, and he is going to make mistakes. Playing Bartley at RB was one, so lets hope he learns from it.

This league is far from over. I for one think we will win it.

Terry Bucher was a total failure at Coventry & Sunderland, there's no way I'd want him anywhere near our managers job. Admittedly his passion for us, goes without question, but passion alone doesn't bring success, and its success that we badly need. Ally has to be given at least until the end of this season to prove his worth, failing which we should bring in Craig Brown :beer1:

Dropped points aside, I think Ally is building a team capable of winning the league this season. Result didn't go our way today, but we are playing better stuff and not relying on the long-ball.

Ally can only play what he has. I don't want to completely shit on Healy, but it's no Ally's fault we have no depth up front.

This is his first season in charge, and he is going to make mistakes. Playing Bartley at RB was one, so lets hope he learns from it.

Spot on. Passing was pretty attractive I thought today, we just lacked that finishing touch. Bartley's error let us down, as he isn't a centre back.

Apart from that Aberdeen did well to keep us from pumping them in the last 30mins. Just wasn't our day, but it was a decent performance in my opinion.

We started the season with how many strikers exactly - Jelavic, Naismith, Lafferty, Healy and Hemmings. Lets see whats that?

Jelavic - our best striker, no doubt.

Naismith - our best player, no doubt.

Lafferty - way too inconsistant for a regular starter.

Healy - not good enough.

Hemmings - too young, no experience, therefore - not good enough for a regular football.

It turns out that we had only 2 very good strikers, one of them got injured and we started dropping points. Lafferty faded badly with inconsistant performances and injuries and now we have how many strikers available exactly? On top of that, the transfer window is almost over and yet we didnt sing a single striker. Is that how we are going to win the league?

Yes, Ally McCoist clearly doesnt know what he is doing...

Well why not play a 433, 4411, 451, 4321? It wasn't the first game he has played Bartley at rb. We played plenty of long balls in the last ten minutes.

When we played Motherwell a couple of games back and at the start of the season, the football was a joy to watch. We had excellent movement in these two games and kept the ball on the ground with fluid passing.

I am not calling for his head but as a fan I am fast losing patience with these results.

So whose fault is it we didnt make sure we had enough cover up front?

And it might well be his first season, but that doesnt earn him any brownie points at all. He might well go on to be the greatest manager Rangers have ever had, who knows, but he doesn't get the time to learn his trade he can go somewhere else and do that if he can't cut the mustard here.

The league is far from over, I'll give you that. The tims will drop points for sure, but we have to make sure we stop giving them the boosts.

Well why not play a 433, 4411, 451, 4321? It wasn't the first game he has played Bartley at rb. We played plenty of long balls in the last ten minutes.

When we played Motherwell a couple of games back and at the start of the season, the football was a joy to watch. We had excellent movement in these two games and kept the ball on the ground with fluid passing.

I am not calling for his head but as a fan I am fast losing patience with these results.

I haven't been impressed at all with Bartley at RB, but today was the first time it cost us points. I am willing to see who starts at RB for the next game. I will be surprised if Ally starts him at RB.

I can't defend today's result. It is terrible, but I thought we were by far the better team today.

I am hoping Celik will make the difference and give us a cutting edge up front.

So whose fault is it we didnt make sure we had enough cover up front?

And it might well be his first season, but that doesnt earn him any brownie points at all. He might well go on to be the greatest manager Rangers have ever had, who knows, but he doesn't get the time to learn his trade he can go somewhere else and do that if he can't cut the mustard here.

The league is far from over, I'll give you that. The tims will drop points for sure, but we have to make sure we stop giving them the boosts.

I'm no sure whose fault it is that we don't have cover up front. Does Ally have the funds to get a new striker?

RB is an issue, and it looks like the Estonian will take care of that position. Celik should give us some attacking skill that is clearly needed.

If Jelavic is sold and no one is brought in, are you going to blame Ally? I'm not.

My overall point is I am giving him this season, and this season is far from over the now.

It never ceases to amaze me how thick and hypocritical our support can be.

Our team is constantly under speculation of money troubles, dodgy chairman stories, best players on the way out - that would affect the performances of any team.

Perhaps if we stopped paying them for a few weeks like hearts they'd actually starting earning it.

Lennon has now been in charge at Celtic for just about 2 years - Ally 6 months - Is anyone of our support telling me that we should sack him then going to claim we have a better support than them?

Walter - for all he did left us with a grand squad of about 15 recognisable players, Weir and Bhougerra were in that, Weiss and Diouf were off, Bartley got injured - We've hardly spent a fortune to rebuild on a season in which we just won the league and no more. In honesty this "bad" patch was long over-due.

I will critise the management by saying we don't play attaking football of any purpose against the lower sides until it matters (i.e. end of last season) but that was installed under walter, Ally's only failure in that respect is to not change it WHILE settling in as a first time manager with a new squad of bit-parts!

I could make plenty more points but IMO our midfield is rotton, Edu is a partial coma who loses the ball in key areas as much as he ever plays well/dominates. Davis hides alot for me considering what we value him at, NONE of them hit a dig from outside the 18 yard box (compare that to our 90's/00's teams) , half the balls they play forward are long-ball-punts for jelavic to chase on his own. Personally I think some attacking mentality needs installed there with a big african brick shit house that can run like a train box to box inserted in CM.

OH and suggestions of bringing boyd back - are you for real? he's a man down, can't play as 1 up front, needs endless service to score 1 (or he needs every penalty), our midfield service had been poor, he's not played a game in about 8 months, he left us for money when we were in the shit, oh and there was disturbing stories about him when he was last here so all in all - NO.

You just completely nullified your original point by mentioning hearts. They have been subjected to the same vitriol as us yet they are playing out of their skins, like a wounded animal.

It never ceases to amaze me how thick and hypocritical our support can be.

Our team is constantly under speculation of money troubles, dodgy chairman stories, best players on the way out - that would affect the performances of any team.

Perhaps if we stopped paying them for a few weeks like hearts they'd actually starting earning it.

Lennon has now been in charge at Celtic for just about 2 years - Ally 6 months - Is anyone of our support telling me that we should sack him then going to claim we have a better support than them?

Walter - for all he did left us with a grand squad of about 15 recognisable players, Weir and Bhougerra were in that, Weiss and Diouf were off, Bartley got injured - We've hardly spent a fortune to rebuild on a season in which we just won the league and no more. In honesty this "bad" patch was long over-due.

I will critise the management by saying we don't play attaking football of any purpose against the lower sides until it matters (i.e. end of last season) but that was installed under walter, Ally's only failure in that respect is to not change it WHILE settling in as a first time manager with a new squad of bit-parts!

I could make plenty more points but IMO our midfield is rotton, Edu is a partial coma who loses the ball in key areas as much as he ever plays well/dominates. Davis hides alot for me considering what we value him at, NONE of them hit a dig from outside the 18 yard box (compare that to our 90's/00's teams) , half the balls they play forward are long-ball-punts for jelavic to chase on his own. Personally I think some attacking mentality needs installed there with a big african brick shit house that can run like a train box to box inserted in CM.

OH and suggestions of bringing boyd back - are you for real? he's a man down, can't play as 1 up front, needs endless service to score 1 (or he needs every penalty), our midfield service had been poor, he's not played a game in about 8 months, he left us for money when we were in the shit, oh and there was disturbing stories about him when he was last here so all in all - NO.

That is not an excuse. As you said - look at the Hearts. Their players barely get paid and yet last week they went on to win 5-2 playing with 10 men . Also, i believe Rangers players are far too comfortable when it comes to money than the Hearts ones. The difference is the Hearts players actually deserve every single penny of their contracts, im not too sure about the so-called Rangers stars.