Two more trialists.

garycassidy1802

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe Whittakers injury ain't as bad as first thought and instead of spending money on a RB who won't get played Ally thinks it best we spend what little money we have on an attacking option?

Even taking Whittaker out of ths situation maybe Ally has changed his mind and thinks Broadfoot and Bartley will do until Whittaker is fully fit.

Or maybe Whittakers injury ain't as bad as first thought and instead of spending money on a RB who won't get played Ally thinks it best we spend what little money we have on an attacking option?

It's only my personal opinion, but I don't believe we have a natural right back. I'd have put that as the priority.

It's only my personal opinion, but I don't believe we have a natural right back. I'd have put that as the priority.

Oh I'd love to get a decent right back in as well but I'd rather spend what little money we have on attacking options.

Whittaker is our first choice RB so when he is fit he will play so maybe signing Jaager would not be worth it in the long run.

Only having 1 real striker is our biggest problem right now and sorting that should be our priority.

the record is probably mostly right, why would whyte sanction a deal for a right back when we have 3 first team right backs at the club with a combined wage of 25k a week most likely

it would be crazy to sign another,

The only genuine right back I believe we have is McMillan.

Bartley and Broadfoot are CBs, Whitta is RM.

The only genuine right back I believe we have is McMillan.

Bartley and Broadfoot are CBs, Whitta is RM.

this. people forget that whittaker was a RM all of his career before he joined us. he played RB for ONE season before we signed him.

Like I said ur a fucking twat who fucks off out of every thread when questioned !! Come back too the striker thread ! But ur a silly little cunt who should die in a fire !!

Mate, I've stood up for myself in every thread, if you'd paid attention, I always stand by my point, and listen to other's opinions.

You're a fucking disgrace.

Ally you are gonna end up banned if u keep up the insults man, just in case u have not seen the new rules.

Maybe you woulf get a better argument from him if u didnt call him a twat,wanker,cunt

:)

Anyone else will tell you, yes. I happily debate points with others and I usually can see it from their side even if I disagree.

But when people hit out with pointless kiddy insults, I don't see why I should bother.

Anyone else will tell you, yes. I happily debate points with others and I usually can see it from their side even if I disagree.

But when people hit out with pointless kiddy insults, I don't see why I should bother.

Shut up you tim cunt wanker. :P:P