David Templeton

Broxi

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Offer Wylde + cash to Bolton for Kevin Davies and then get Templeton on the cheap :sherlock: :sherlock:

I'm joking. Interesting theory though.

Interesting theory indeed but I think Kevin's just out our price range mate.

4-2-3-1 with Gary Holt up top.

If we are going to set up 4231 then tempelton would be an excellent addition imo . Like most wingers he can blow hot and cold so would make sense to hang on to wylde to , to give us that differant approach if things arent going well . Having wylde , tempelton , aluko , mervan , wallace , even lafferty an naismith when fit . Should give us plenty of attacking options and flair and enough to take us to 4iar .Hopefully If Jelavic leaves we can find a striker who can finish the chances we will create .

We're definitely scraping the bottom of the barrel of we want Gary Holt :anguish:

We dont have lot of money mate so its Sandaza, O'Cokehead or Holt.

We've unfortunately told everyone our other targets and teams have snapped them up.

Maybe the Albanian - but he's meant to be heading to China.

We.... Have.... no...... Money. Lets get realistic !! Why are folk even suggesting pish like this. Even if we sell Jela, we're making no profit on him.. All we will be doing is freeing ip a wage.

Any player that requires a fee to buy..forget it. Bosmans only and even then we'll struggle due to lack of time.

I think its pretty obvious from recent ongoings that we wont be paying a transfer fee for anyone.The Jelavic transfer and the offloading of Ortiz tells me we are trying to reduce the wage bill.At best we may see Jaager come in but the rest of the season will be go with what we have perhaps augmented with a Bosman or a loan.