Templeton, Skacel and Jaager On Their Way!

skacel and templeton....PMSL, is this the level we are at now that people would actually find this exciting?

Jaager will be a good signing, but the hearts lads, no thanks. Skacel was utter shite at southampton, and isn't even starting for the jambos all the time. Templeton is even worse than wylde to be honest.

What kind of state are we in when our level of ambition is players of such mediocre ability?

I will pretend I never seen that. :anguish: :anguish:

I agree with the Skacel part. Although he does always score against the scum.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you watched hearts play this year? Templeton has done nothing. The last thing we need is another mediocre youngster like him.

He rips Whittaker apart everytime we play them. I know that isnt hard to do but he is a quality player.

Bluie, your one of my favourite posters on here....

But your track record on this kind of thing is shocking! :lol:

:cheers:

I thought it was pretty good.... :lol:

Commons fucked me at the final hurdle but I'm trying to think of others I may have called wrong. I'm sure some of you will be only too happy to remind me. Cunts :lol:

I've called a few right as well..... (tu)

:cheers:

I thought it was pretty good.... :lol:

Commons fucked me at the final hurdle but I'm trying to think of others I may have called wrong. I'm sure some of you will be only too happy to remind me. Cunts :lol:

I've called a few right as well..... (tu)

DAVID FUCKING GOODWILLIE!

You damned near broke my heart that night!

Templeton:

21 games 2 goals and only 5 assists. Not exactly a sparkling contribution for a wide player, especially in a league of such average quality as ours.

With mervin just being signed, and having wylde, bedoya, kerkar etc, I don't see the point in having another player who will not get a game very often.

Templeton:

21 games 2 goals and only 5 assists. Not exactly a sparkling contribution for a wide player, especially in a league of such average quality as ours.

With mervin just being signed, and having wylde, bedoya, kerkar etc, I don't see the point in having another player who will not get a game very often.

Playing for an awful Hearts team.

I remember you promising you'd leave RM if Kris Commons didn't sign for us Blouie!

You'll need to forgive my scepticism, but there's absolutely no chance of this happening.

Never happened Papa. (tu)

I said if I was a gambling man I'd put my house on it, that's how confident I was. I couldn't have been more wrong.

I remember you promising you'd leave RM if Kris Commons didn't sign for us Blouie!

You'll need to forgive my scepticism, but there's absolutely no chance of this happening.

I forgive you.... :lol:

3 does seem a lot - it's hard enough getting one right. But I've just spoken to him again and he's certain this is a goer.

I'll take the flak if I'm wrong.