Templeton, Skacel and Jaager On Their Way!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skacel and templeton....PMSL, is this the level we are at now that people would actually find this exciting?

Jaager will be a good signing, but the hearts lads, no thanks. Skacel was utter shite at southampton, and isn't even starting for the jambos all the time. Templeton is even worse than wylde to be honest.

What kind of state are we in when our level of ambition is players of such mediocre ability?

skacel and templeton....PMSL, is this the level we are at now that people would actually find this exciting?

Jaager will be a good signing, but the hearts lads, no thanks. Skacel was utter shite at southampton, and isn't even starting for the jambos all the time. Templeton is even worse than wylde to be honest.

What kind of state are we in when our level of ambition is players of such mediocre ability?

Lol. Have you ever seen Jaager play?

Take it slowly now, log off ... switch yer computer aff ... go to sleep. Dear oh fucking dear doh:anguish:

The source is top notch and I just hope I don't end up with egg all over my face. Trying to call 3 out of 3 seems a bit of a tall order but hopefully they all arrive.

Still nothing at all on a Striker though but I'd be amazed if we don't have someone lined up.