Should there be a protest against the Daily Rhebel ?

jimger73

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing, it's a marvellous newspaper that dosent try to slate Rangers and it's fans at every turn.

I don't read it myself, because the quality of story/journalism is shite. All I asked was what they had lied about? I don't see why there is such hostility toward me for it?

Right, so you have decided this. You represent all fans. There is no room for discussion. Good to know. Baaaaaaaaa!

I don't represent anyone but myself and my own opinion.

You're the one demanding to know what lies there are before you will even consider anyone else's point. If people feel strongly enough to protest then they will, they don't need a cast iron reason.

Moooooooooooo!

Must be, funny no one has actually said what they are lying about?

I apologise for having a mind of my own and wanting to consider facts, rather than just jumping on the bandwagon.

There are LOADS of threads on here, try reading some of them and CW's statement then you might get the gist of it.

I don't represent anyone but myself and my own opinion.

You're the one demanding to know what lies there are before you will even consider anyone else's point. If people feel strongly enough to protest then they will, they don't need a cast iron reason.

Moooooooooooo!

I didn't demand anything, just asked the question and I'm

being met with hostility and 'shifty eyes' - which we all know the implication of.

I didn't demand anything, just asked the question and I'm

being met with hostility and 'shifty eyes' - which we all know the implication of.

I apologise, I did think you were at it given the many threads and discussions on this today. For all we know you've just logged on and not seen them :shifty: (I'm joking :lol:)

I apologise, I did think you were at it given the many threads and discussions on this today. For all we know you've just logged on and not seen them :shifty: (I'm joking :lol:)

I am at it a bit. I know the Record is full of sensationalism and terrible journalism. I just hate us all jumping on the bandwagon of 'the world is against us' as soon as anything negative comes up - true or not.

I don't read it myself, because the quality of story/journalism is shite. All I asked was what they had lied about? I don't see why there is such hostility toward me for it?

They haven't lied about a thing. The paper is truly a wonderful paper. Every article they print is a work of art. They definitely employ people who don't have a grudge against Rangers and who definitely didn't attend a school beginning with saint something or other.

They said he bought the club using mortgaged season ticket sales... A lie

They say the club hasn't paid £5M in tax.... A lie

If you don't know then look it up instead of trying to second guess people in this thread and looking for an argument.

If you'd rather believe the daily record then our own chairman then you're on the wrong message board.

They lie about finances and transfers, and also lie in the form of reporting rumour as fact whilst putting their own slant on it. We seem to be getting beat to alot of players who we funnily enough have no interest in. Neither is our money being used to fund any misconstrued financial irreuglarities on Mr Whyte's behalf as is as being falsely portrayed.

And you are a lying prick.

I kept saying how many people are at the protest that day. Most of the people I know who past by said they seen only a handful of people. Later on there was pictures posted of a large group of supporters with banners, granted. But I know a guy who walked past that area just before kick off (because it was during the day of a game) and he said no one was there. By the sounds of things, they turned up, got a picture taken and left. No distruption to the BBC was caused whatsoever. Pointless!

They said he bought the club using mortgaged season ticket sales... A lie

They say the club hasn't paid £5M in tax.... A lie

If you don't know then look it up instead of trying to second guess people in this thread and looking for an argument.

If you'd rather believe the daily record then our own chairman then you're on the wrong message board.

Ok. Good to finally get some kind of logical response. Is CW's response the only argument against?

I think you will find that there are plenty bears who don't trust CW as far as we could throw him. And I already said I don't read the Record - also don't trust a word that come from CW.

Why because they are reporting into what an absolute mess our club is in..... we are in a mess.

Some people need to have a reality check here. It is not the Daily record that has got us into this mess.

It wasnt Craig Whyte that got us into the mess either. Trusting or not trusting isn't the issue, he wasn't owner or chairman when the club got into the mess its in. The people apparantly doing the back stabbing are the ones directly or indirectly responsible and the retard is only happy to print anything that they know will have people flocking to buy it.

Ok. Good to finally get some kind of logical response. Is CW's response the only argument against?

I think you will find that there are plenty bears who don't trust CW as far as we could throw him. And I already said I don't read the Record - also don't trust a word that come from CW.

So you 'trust' the record then?

It wasnt Craig Whyte that got us into the mess either. Trusting or not trusting isn't the issue, he wasn't owner or chairman when the club got into the mess its in. The people apparantly doing the back stabbing are the ones directly or indirectly responsible and the retard is only happy to print anything that they know will have people flocking to buy it.

Agreed CW didn't get us into it. Don't think he is honest with us about his ability to get us out.

Completely agreed, the 'old regime' are responsible for the mess and are just sticking the knife in.

Shocker - a paper prints a sensational story to get people to buy it.