Alistair Johnston interview

Sicknote

Very relevant questions regardless of what anyone thinks of Johnstone.

Where did the £24 million, that was placed in Whytes solicitors account, go to, or be used for?

Why did he feel the need to mortgage off such a large amount of season book money?

What is going to fund the club in 2 or 3 years time if our main source of income has already been deployed?

Are we now £42 million in debt?

Are ticketus or octopus now the secured creditor should we enter into administration?

There may be very plausible explanations for all of the above questions but we need the answers.

I'm not a fan of anyone that's been a part of the mess we're in. But, as you've pointed out, and what was the purpose of this thread. It gives an insight into our previous involvement with tiketus and asks the obvious question of where the money has went.

The question needs answered.

Today is shattering all records in terms of traffic.

It will be tomorrow morning probably as admin are going to bed now and the server is still too busy to take off performance mode. It will probably be 2hrs or so before we calm enough to do that, by which time I'll be asleep.

Oh dear the timmy night crawlers will see their chance :anguish:

I'm not a fan of anyone that's been a part of the mess we're in. But, as you've pointed out, and what was the purpose of this thread. It gives an insight into our previous involvement with tiketus and asks the obvious question of where the money has went.

The question needs answered.

Listen to the tone of Alistair Johnston's voice as he answers the question at about 13 mins 30secs in the clip.

He made mistakes as Chairman, he even mislead us at an AGM, but his voice says to me that he still cares ... and it worries me intensely what he knows, and what is still to be revealed.

Today is shattering all records in terms of traffic.

It will be tomorrow morning probably as admin are going to bed now and the server is still too busy to take off performance mode. It will probably be 2hrs or so before we calm enough to do that, by which time I'll be asleep.

Thanks for all your hard work. Appreciated!

I didn't bother to clink the link - the words 'BBC Scotland' were enough.

Johnston, like Walter Smith before him, knows that Rangers FC are in a dispute with the BBC and that we are not cooperating with them or giving interviews.

These two back-stabbing bastards should know better. :angry:

David Murray delivered the success we demanded, and we're still demanding it, read the threads, the fans still expected big signing tonight. They are led by people like yourself telling them it's all timmy's fault and Whyte is cool.

Yes Murray delivered the success we all wanted. But we did not ask the relevent questions at the time of, WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM? 2) CAN WE REALLY AFFORD THE GASCOIGNES, LAUDRUPS, DEBOERS? 3) WHAT IS GOING TO BE THE LONG TERM EFFECT ON OUR FINANCES? NO WE DIDN'T.!!!!!!

More to the point neither did the other directors who were appointed to look after the interests of RFC. Paul Murray and Johnson were very quiet when we were deep in debt to Lloyds, but were and are still trying to smear CW. Johnson especially was in a position in one of the worlds largest sporting groups where he could have surely garnered some support for us but didn't.

Murray and others came up at the last minute with 25 mil they found down the back of the lounge. No any credibility that lot had has been destroyed by the debt they allowed us to get into.

So Whyte might not be perfect but at least he is trying to get our debt under control. Which is more than those other pricks did.

I for one am interested in hearing what Johnston has to say. He is really the only person who has a decent knowledge of what has/is going on inside the club that is prepared to speak about it. While I admire that Whyte doesn't hide and will issue statements such as yesterday's, his statements aren't always as informative as they maybe should be. Johnston's explaination of the club's use of Ticketus in the past shows Whyte's comments yesterday to be slightly misleading. His claim that the club has a history of lending against future ticket sales settled my mind over the revelations slightly. That was until Johnston came forward and elaborated on the clubs previous use of such a scheme.

I will say however that I think Johnston may have contradicted himself slightly with his recent comments. He stresses that Rangers and Lloyds had developed a healthy working relationship. However, only a few months ago he told the BBC that Lloyds had threatened to remove the overdraft facility if they did not agree the sale to Whyte.

I didn't bother to clink the link - the words 'BBC Scotland' were enough.

Johnston, like Walter Smith before him, knows that Rangers FC are in a dispute with the BBC and that we are not cooperating with them or giving interviews.

These two back-stabbing bastards should know better. :angry:

Walter smith is a back stabbing bastard :lol: are you drunk ?

We are not giving interviews with the beeb as they pointed out whytes business dealings....nothing to do with rangers......