To All Our Ex Players And Directors

minstral

Just wish that you would all shut your mouths and stop running to the newspapers and the media attacking Whyte. All you are doing is giving them more ammunition to attack our club and falling in to the trap of dividing our support. Just a shame that none of them will say a bad word against Murray in their attacks. And after all the shit with the BBC our Ex Players and Walter went and gave them a interview even after they set up Ally, which was sad to see.

bunch of judas for me. all needing the money. trying to get the full time newspaper gig that they all crave. then start calling them self journalists. some won`t slaughter murray because the gained their Rep on the back of the millions he spent . The real Rangers fans wouldn`t get involved in all this.

It does make you wonder why so many are coming out and saying stuff. Normally we are quite a private club that likes to keep affairs in house. Very strange.

Friends of Murray and no longer getting their cut or the perks they used to enjoy pure and simple.

Is it that simple? Some of these guys arent just ex players they are legends. I would think they would put the club first.

Like Goram and Greig who are no longer part of the inner sanctum or getting their matchday perks you mean?

Greig as much as he is a legend is not a business man and should remember that.

As for Goram...all he is interested in is where he can find the money to buy his next bottle of red wine.

Fair enough ask for some answers but to have a go at Whyte for clearing up the mess they were either involved in or supported is utter hypocrisy.

Just wish that you would all shut your mouths and stop running to the newspapers and the media attacking Whyte. All you are doing is giving them more ammunition to attack our club and falling in to the trap of dividing our support. Just a shame that none of them will say a bad word against Murray in their attacks. And after all the shit with the BBC our Ex Players and Walter went and gave them a interview even after they set up Ally, which was sad to see.

McCoist settled his differences with the BBC, minst, their ban was put in place due to their investigation into Whyte and his past. As I've said already, the more questions that are are asked, the greater the chance we have of getting a straight answer. Many of us have seen the damage that can be caused by allowing a majority owner to have free rein to do as he likes unhindered. If Whyte turns out to be great for Rangers, there will be no complaints from the support.

McCoist settled his differences with the BBC, minst, their ban was put in place due to their investigation into Whyte and his past. As I've said already, the more questions that are are asked, the greater the chance we have of getting a straight answer. Many of us have seen the damage that can be caused by allowing a majority owner to have free rein to do as he likes unhindered. If Whyte turns out to be great for Rangers, there will be no complaints from the support.

Well said. He is the guy in the hot seat he should be aware that a club as big as Rangers with the support we have would want questions and answers. Its up to him to prove to us that he is doing the best for the club. Not up to us to sit back and let him do anything and just expect it will all work out for the best.

The trouble is Casey they are not asking questions they are making statements, which are then taken by some as gospel. I have questions as well but don't feel the need to get them by talking to a tabloid.

They want Whyte.....They are trying desperately to disrupt this club more than it already is and turn us against them

hopefully the majority stay faithful and the minority get a grip

Whatever will be will be

(tu)

Just supposing they do and he decides "fuck it i've had enough of this shite"....what then?

Have they thought about the consequences should he decide to chuck it?

Are they going to put their money in and take it over?

The trouble is Casey they are not asking questions they are making statements, which are then taken by some as gospel. I have questions as well but don't feel the need to get them by talking to a tabloid.

I don't buy into the 'we're giving our enemies ammunition' theory, there are plenty of others to do that, and if anyone takes everything as gospel that is said in the media, then frankly, they're bonkers. My sole concern is that Rangers are a well-run club and that the owner is doing everything in our best interests. Holding back information and contradicting previous statements can only lead to further feelings of mistrust and the subsequent unrest which follows.

Just supposing they do and he decides "fuck it i've had enough of this shite"....what then?

Have they thought about the consequences should he decide to chuck it?

Are they going to put their money in and take it over?

The old board do not give a monkeys about it

They are not interested in putting money, perhaps the should pay back some of their EBTs

I don't buy into the 'we're giving our enemies ammunition' theory, there are plenty of others to do that, and if anyone takes everything as gospel that is said in the media, then frankly, they're bonkers. My sole concern is that Rangers are a well-run club and that the owner is doing everything in our best interests. Holding back information and contradicting previous statements can only lead to further feelings of mistrust and the subsequent unrest which follows.

I respect your right to hold your own opinion, however, even if Whyte answered every question, I doubt he would be believed anyway.

I have a tendency to give him the benefit of the doubt till we see how the TaxCase plays out.

I respect your right to hold your own opinion, however, even if Whyte answered every question, I doubt he would be believed anyway.

I have a tendency to give him the benefit of the doubt till we see how the TaxCase plays out.

Every opinion is a valid one. :)

Well said. He is the guy in the hot seat he should be aware that a club as big as Rangers with the support we have would want questions and answers. Its up to him to prove to us that he is doing the best for the club. Not up to us to sit back and let him do anything and just expect it will all work out for the best.

I'd say it's up to us to support the club and it's chairman.

While we are right to ask questions we have to appreciate that some details about future planning can not become public knowledge as there are people out there who would do everything they can to block those plans.

What we must not do is fall into the trap of believing baseless accusations levelled at our staff and start infighting based on this.

Whyte gets my backing until anyone can prove he doesn't deserve it. Why? Mainly because the alternative is what? Hound him out and who comes in? Whoever comes in would also have to try and earn our trust and we'd be no better off.

I say give him the chance to earn our trust, for better or for worse. If he gave up and left now like some people seem to want then things will without doubt get worse.

Right now he's our only chance of things getting better and even then things may have to get worse before they do.

I'd say it's up to us to support the club and it's chairman.

While we are right to ask questions we have to appreciate that some details about future planning can not become public knowledge as there are people out there who would do everything they can to block those plans.What we must not do is fall into the trap of believing baseless accusations levelled at our staff and start infighting based on this.

Whyte gets my backing until anyone can prove he doesn't deserve it. Why? Mainly because the alternative is what? Hound him out and who comes in? Whoever comes in would also have to try and earn our trust and we'd be no better off.

I say give him the chance to earn our trust, for better or for worse. If he gave up and left now like some people seem to want then things will without doubt get worse.

Right now he's our only chance of things getting better and even then things may have to get worse before they do.

The minority shareholders?