No Pope, Priest or Holy Water. A MOPE quandary.

Colonel Mustard

The majority of Gers fans are non-religious now anyway and the numbers are growing at such a fast rate. Religion is a doomed tradition that nobody can protect. I get the point you were trying to make but i suspect regardless it would end up with the club being punished so its not worth even experimenting with.

:21: :21: :21: :21: :mad: :mad: :21: :21: :21: :21:

doh

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority of Gers fans are non-religious now anyway and the numbers are growing at such a fast rate. Religion is a doomed tradition that nobody can protect. I get the point you were trying to make but i suspect regardless it would end up with the club being punished so its not worth even experimenting with.

So if you are non religious you will agree with the words and possibly even sing them louder

You don't need to be religious to be a bigot, so get fired in! :D

I sang this song on the bus to Manchester a few years back, and no one else new it. It was like a school trip, no one older than 20 on it.

Gets an airing every other week on the kp bus. Well when I'm there anyway!! g

We need to get away from all this bollocks.

Leave the sectarian stuff to the great unwashed. They are currently in everyones sights for it and I'd prefer it stayed that way.

Lord knows, we've given enough ammo to the Rangers haters, don't go backwards and drag us back into the sectarian spotlight.

We've done brilliantly in stepping back, knocking it on the head, and letting them disgrace themselves and take the fall, with nothing to point fingers at.

They have our old spot in front of UEFA now and I'm loving it. Their banners and fireworks right after getting fined were a gift that keeps on giving.

Keep it up.

Saw the word "Pope" mentioned so thought I should post a recent tweet by Ricky Gervais which will cause great upset to the leader of the largest paedophile ring in the world:

rickygervaisRicky Gervais

“@epetti: Just watch out, detractors will try to tell you Hilter was an atheist.” He was Catholic and thought he was doing God's work

16 minutes ago

:lol:doh

Because putting several of these :21: at the end of your ridiculous post will make you immune from ridicule

Posting on a Rangers forum to promote your own corrupt agenda is really not becoming.

We need to get away from all this bollocks.

Leave the sectarian stuff to the great unwashed. They are currently in everyones sights for it and I'd prefer it stayed that way.

Lord knows, we've given enough ammo to the Rangers haters, don't go backwards and drag us back into the sectarian spotlight.

We've done brilliantly in stepping back, knocking it on the head, and letting them disgrace themselves and take the fall, with nothing to point fingers at.

They have our old spot in front of UEFA now and I'm loving it. Their banners and fireworks right after getting fined were a gift that keeps on giving.

Keep it up.

Haven't heard anything about that since tbh. We have all seen the 'moral high-ground' approach before and it has failed. Due to the number of journalists working for the taigs and the bitterness swelling through those in the anti-rangers movement, your plan is simply not feasible. It is taboo to print any crime of celtic fans in the papers. We are in a war whether you like it or not.

Haven't heard anything about that since tbh. We have all seen the 'moral high-ground' approach before and it has failed. Due to the number of journalists working for the taigs and the bitterness swelling through those in the anti-rangers movement, your plan is simply not feasible. It is taboo to print any crime of celtic fans in the papers. We are in a war whether you like it or not.

Of course it is...

http://www.scotsman.com/scotland-on-sunday/scotland/police_contact_uefa_to_penalise_club_over_offensive_songs_1_1963281

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3931165/Celtic-UEFA-probe-over-hate-songs.html

http://www.<No links to this website>/videos-pics/2011/12/12/celtic-fined-by-uefa-over-illict-chanting-86908-23630882/