No Pope, Priest or Holy Water. A MOPE quandary.

Colonel Mustard

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:doh

Because putting several of these :21: at the end of your ridiculous post will make you immune from ridicule

Posting on a Rangers forum to promote your own corrupt agenda is really not becoming.

You still following me around?

What is my "corrupt agenda" if you dont mind me asking?

The majority of Gers fans are non-religious now anyway and the numbers are growing at such a fast rate. Religion is a doomed tradition that nobody can protect.

So do you think of 'No Pope, Priest or Holy Water' as a religious song?

Like a hymn?

We need to get away from all this bollocks.

Leave the sectarian stuff to the great unwashed. They are currently in everyones sights for it and I'd prefer it stayed that way.

Lord knows, we've given enough ammo to the Rangers haters, don't go backwards and drag us back into the sectarian spotlight.

We've done brilliantly in stepping back, knocking it on the head, and letting them disgrace themselves and take the fall, with nothing to point fingers at.

They have our old spot in front of UEFA now and I'm loving it. Their banners and fireworks right after getting fined were a gift that keeps on giving.

Keep it up.

Depends what you mean in ''sectarian''. If you mean the original words of Orange songs, then they are not. If you mean like the f.....n blood as in the billy boys then ok.

I am NOT for having these sectarian vhermin push us back one more inch, in their clearly orchestrated hate campaign against RFC, it's supporters and our religion, whilst they get away with fucking murder.

Read their sectarian doctrine to appreciate their mindset..''it is not a sin to kill Lutherians'' and so on. Oh fucking really?!!

I am not a supporter of RFC to be crimialised for being so. I like the majority want my freedom and civil liberty back to be able to support my team in a festival atmosphere and I am not purporting in a sectarian manner! We have our traditions just like the scum, but the difference is, their's are ok whilst our are not....in THEIR and their taig sympathisers eyes and they have done a good job in making it so!

The scum and their appeasers have done not a bad job in ''unjustly'' demonising us, because WE, our previous board, allow them to do so without a coherent response.

We have allowed ourselves to be outmanoevered by the scum simply because the old board were spineless appeasers as well as being robbers. To busy covering up their crimes from the support to be interested. Whyte appears to be making a start in taking a stand and I have no doubt when the tax case is over, he will take no prisoners in reply.

Whilst I do not have any issue whatsoever in singing the billy boys as we know it, as I just loathe those vhermin. However we should not give those henious scum and their appeasers any futher excuses to damage our name.

Let's get smarter and make them hurt as we enjoy our march to 4IAR.

NO SURRENDER!

Depends what you mean in ''sectarian''. If you mean the original words of Orange songs, then they are not. If you mean like the f.....n blood as in the billy boys then ok.

NO SURRENDER!

Yet you have surrendered to their meaning of the word fenian.

Yet you have surrendered to their meaning of the word fenian.

Personally I haven't, but in the short term, singing it at a game will get the Club in serious bother and we would be playin into the scums hands.

However I am bealing that we have allowed these taig vhermin away this this, which is a reflection on the old board.

I would say that it would bother the scum just as much if we substituted the words with 'celtic scum', as it's the whole tune that that gives them the shits.

That was last year and there’s been plenty more incidents since then with no media coverage or arrests and a (replaced) chief constable been complicit in a cover up.

Today their sectarian hatred was there for all to see.

In fact the sky cameras zoomed in on the jolly craicsters singing and dancing while they chanted their hatred.

Will it be in the papers?

Will the police do a follow up On arrests?

doubt it. Their getting away with it and the hypocrisy is deafening.

:mutley:

If you think I'm going to bite at that pathetic morsel, then you are exactly what I thought (tu)

Please explain and educate me.......

Are you trying to tell me that when you go buy a chapel and you see people coming out of it you dont think you bunch of dirty f****n bastards or do you only think that when you see a scummy republican walk? I think that on both and whenever I see someone with a celtic top on so dont try pretend it something else.

Keep believing your own bs.

Please explain and educate me.......

Are you trying to tell me that when you go buy a chapel and you see people coming out of it you dont think you bunch of dirty f****n bastards or do you only think that when you see a scummy republican walk? I think that on both and whenever I see someone with a celtic top on so dont try pretend it something else.

Keep believing your own bs.

laughing.gif

I'm not biting. Keep trying though.

That was last year and there’s been plenty more incidents since then with no media coverage or arrests and a (replaced) chief constable been complicit in a cover up.

Today their sectarian hatred was there for all to see.

In fact the sky cameras zoomed in on the jolly craicsters singing and dancing while they chanted their hatred.

Will it be in the papers?

Will the police do a follow up On arrests?

doubt it. Their getting away with it and the hypocrisy is deafening.

I only watch Celtic when Rangers play them.