***Six Nations Thread***

AdzKyle

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I'm pretty shocked that Bradley Davies was allowed to come back on at all after his tackle. That sort of thing could easily have ended the Irish lad's career.

Horrendous tackle.

How the ref saw that and the later Irish tackle as the same offence I'll never understand.

To be honest, I'm pretty shocked that Bradley Davies was allowed to come back on at all after his tackle. That sort of thing could easily have ended the Irish lad's career.

Just as Warburton's tackle on Clerc during the world-cup ;) That welsh player should have been sent off. And I don't know why the Irish coach didn't substitute Sexton sooner; O'Gara is class and he'd have killed the game imo.

We should have beat England, no doubt about it.

But we just can't seem to score tries.

Parks had an awful game and while him retiring is the right thing to do, I can't help but feeling a little sorry for him in the way that he has went out. He has been incredible for Scotland at times and it would have been nice to give him a wee bit of apprecation on that rather than focusing on his fuck ups against England.

I'm away down to Cardiff today for the game against Wales on Sunday. Was down last time and it was the most heartbreaking game of rugby I have ever been to. Was lost for words at full time having lost it so late. We played great that day. But Cardiff is always a laugh. A good few nights and days out then the game on Sunday.

Don't think we'll do much against them but I hope we get a good performance.

This years 6 Nations will be won by France if they can be consistant I think. They have so many good players. And on their day, incredibly good to watch. Closely followed by Wales. Last day is shaping up to be a cracker.

Once again the curse of the try-line strikes again... as soon as we're within sight its an inevitable knock-on, Jacobsen seems to be one of our worst culprits for this.

If we can just get one try I think things might finally click for Scotland and they could go on to score a couple more.