FernandoR20

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

they didny beat us tae either :lol: fucking hell

Oh yeah I forgot, McCoist just invited Conway in for some tea and biscuits, give me a fucking break! A move was being discssed by both parties even if a formal offer hadn't been put on the table.

Whyte is sorting out the mess.

it will take more than 5 mins to sort out the mess though.

You see that would be fine with me mate, really. I'm not like the kneejerk mob who are currently calling for Allys head. If Whyte had just said, look we have to sell Jelavic, we need the money, we can't reinvest it and more bodies will leave, it'll get worse before it gets better. Then fine. I'd accept that, what annoys me is all the lies, mock bids we are putting in for players that we know will never be accepted. Then the season ticket loan, deny it then confirm half way..? Why!? How can we trust a word that's said?

The whole Jelavic thing as well, basically calling Ally and Jela liars.. I can't see why none of this concerns you. We had years of being ignored, taken for granted and lied to by the last owner, I thought things were going to be different now. Then the Sandaza rubbish as well, we aren't acting like the club we are all proud to support!!

pish

Are you tryin to sugest that McCoist didn't invite Conway in for talks? Conway was at Murray Park! If it wasn't to discuss a move then what the fuck was he asked in for? It's you who's talkin pish.

"the new Ibrox boss is facing a fight to land Craig Conway despite meeting the Dundee United winger at Murray Park yesterday.

Conway has been locked in discussions with Leicester, Leeds and Watford since becoming a free agent at the end of the season but was invited to Murray Park yesterday for a breakfast time meeting with McCoist.

Conway was impressed with what the Ibrox boss had to say and McCoist now hopes to put together a financial package in the next two days to tempt the twice-capped 26-year-old.

Conway could also be given another option if, as expected, Cardiff win the battle to secure Watford boss Malky Mackay as their new manager. Mackay has been pursuing Conway's signature for some time."

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2011/06/16/rangers-target-tomer-hemed-willing-to-turn-down-more-money-in-spain-to-play-for-ally-mccoist-86908-23204531/

Are you tryin to sugest that McCoist didn't invite Conway in for talks? Conway was at Murray Park! If it wasn't to discuss a move then what the fuck was he asked in for? It's you who's talkin pish.

"the new Ibrox boss is facing a fight to land Craig Conway despite meeting the Dundee United winger at Murray Park yesterday.

Conway has been locked in discussions with Leicester, Leeds and Watford since becoming a free agent at the end of the season but was invited to Murray Park yesterday for a breakfast time meeting with McCoist.

Conway was impressed with what the Ibrox boss had to say and McCoist now hopes to put together a financial package in the next two days to tempt the twice-capped 26-year-old.

Conway could also be given another option if, as expected, Cardiff win the battle to secure Watford boss Malky Mackay as their new manager. Mackay has been pursuing Conway's signature for some time."

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2011/06/16/rangers-target-tomer-hemed-willing-to-turn-down-more-money-in-spain-to-play-for-ally-mccoist-86908-23204531/

i know he was at murray park but i am sure the club admitted we made no contract offer

dragging up old tales from a taig infested rhag prove hee haw

Kenny miller? He would make absolutely no difference. How many goals at Cardiff? Not fucking many! Watched him at the badge kissin.

Organisation?, tactics?, passion? service? service? service?

Youth? Oh right, we got rid eh them as well?

A new striker would be welcome, but there is another postion that need to be filled as more of a priority.

Kenny miller? He would make absolutely no difference. How many goals at Cardiff? Not fucking many! Watched him at the badge kissin.

A new striker would be welcome, but there is another postion that need to be filled as more of a priority.

:lol:

miller has been a great signing for cardiff

You see that would be fine with me mate, really. I'm not like the kneejerk mob who are currently calling for Allys head. If Whyte had just said, look we have to sell Jelavic, we need the money, we can't reinvest it and more bodies will leave, it'll get worse before it gets better. Then fine. I'd accept that, what annoys me is all the lies, mock bids we are putting in for players that we know will never be accepted. Then the season ticket loan, deny it then confirm half way..? Why!? How can we trust a word that's said?

The whole Jelavic thing as well, basically calling Ally and Jela liars.. I can't see why none of this concerns you. We had years of being ignored, taken for granted and lied to by the last owner, I thought things were going to be different now. Then the Sandaza rubbish as well, we aren't acting like the club we are all proud to support!!

season ticket loan . he was right to deny it. The question was had he mortgaged the season tickets to pay for the club. answer No.

why shouldn`t we try and get players cheaper. All clubs do it.

The sandaza affair wasn`t handled badly as we done nothing wrong in offering him a precontract like everyone else in the world does. He chose to say no after a lot of bad mouthing from his manager. Its up to him though. I want to see better players with a resale value brought to the club.

so no lies mock bids for me. we did get players in (plenty of them so no mock bids )

i know he was at murray park but i am sure the club admitted we made no contract offer

That's correct. Ally McCoist invited him there. If it wasn't for talks about a possible move to Rangers then why the fuck was he at Murray Park? We missed out on him because he decided to play for Cardiff rather than Rangers. It's simple really.

Why is it that people like yourself feel as if you've got egg on your face just because a player decided to move to one club instead of another? Conway, Hemed, Goodwillie, these are players Ally wanted, tried to get, but we failed to land them. They went elsewhere. Fucking learn to deal with it!

That's correct. Ally McCoist invited him there for talks about a possible move to Rangers. We missed out on him because he decided to play for Cardiff rather than Rangers. It's simple really.

Why is it that people like yourself feel as if you've got egg on your face just because a player decided to move to one club instead of another? Conway, Hemed, Goodwillie, these are players Ally wanted, tried to get and failed. Learn to fucking live with it!

talks but no contract was offered

you seem to take great pleasure in us losing targets strange really

goodwillie is another we didnt offer a contract too <cr> hemed and danns are the only two who chose another club over us

talks but no contract was offered

That doesn't mean we weren't interested in signing the guy. If we weren't interested why would Ally invite him to Murray Park for talks rearding a move? You can't even admit the fact that Ally wanted Conway to play for Rangers all you can do is say "but no contract was offered". Are you really that pathetic?

you seem to take great pleasure in us losing targets strange really

I'm ripping the piss out you so this is the part where you call me a taig. You're the moron with negative rep you dump fuck!

goodwillie is another we didnt offer a contract too

That's because we didn't meet the asking price ergo we never reached a point whereby we could offer him a contract. Rangers wanted to sign Goodwillie as far back as January of last year. McCoist asked SDM if Goodwillie could be brought in after Miller left but was told there was no money. McCoist tried again in the summer but failed. Are you really this fuckin stupid? McCoist wanted David Goodwillie toplay for Rangers!

That doesn't mean we weren't interested in signing the guy. If we weren't interested why would Ally invite him to Murray Park for talks rearding a move? You can't even admit the fact that Ally wanted Conway to play for Rangers all you can do is say "but no contract was offered". Are you really that pathetic?

I'm ripping the piss out you so this is the part where you call me a taig. You're the moron with negative rep you dump fuck!

That's because we didn't meet the asking price ergo we never reached a point whereby we could offer him a contract. Rangers wanted to sign Goodwillie as far back as January of last year. McCoist asked SDM if Goodwillie could be brought in after Miller left but was told there was no money. McCoist tried again in the summer but failed. Are you really this fuckin stupid? McCoist wanted David Goodwillie toplay for Rangers!

you cant argue with facts, no contract was offered whether ally wanted him or not

:lol: listen to yourself still smarting from WWTC puttin you in your place the other day and taking rep seriosuly too doh:lol: fuck sake

means fuck all, i am sure he would also like to sign messi and ronaldo, no contract was offered to goodwillie, another fact

:craphead:

you cant argue with facts, no contract was offered whether ally wanted him or not

:lol: listen to yourself still smarting from WWTC puttin you in your place the other day and taking rep seriosuly too doh:lol: fuck sake

means fuck all, i am sure he would also like to sign messi and ronaldo, no contract was offered to goodwillie, another fact

:craphead:

What a lot of shite you talk. You're why retards shouldn't be allowed computers. :lol:

As for WWTC, he's never "put me in my place" I assure you (not that it's any of your business). I took the cunt out of @FourthOfficial a few times (which I don't regret because he talks shite) and WWTC believed one of my false rumours and went on to tell all his mates down the pub and looked a right tit. He's been pissed off about it every since, can't say I blame him :lol:

Also, I'm not surprised you don't take REP seriously since you don't have one :lol:

What a lot of shite you talk. You're why retards shouldn't be allowed computers. :lol:

As for WWTC, he's never "put me in my place" I assure you (not that it's any of your business). I took the cunt out of @FourthOfficial a few times (which I don't regret because he talks shite) and WWTC believed one of my false rumours and went on to tell all his mates down the pub and looked a right tit. He's been pissed off about it every since, can't say I blame him :lol:

Also, I'm not surprised you don't take REP seriously since you don't have one :lol:

he done you good n proper

talking of retards, hows goody getting on, sure he was signing for us according to you :lol:doh

did you no have a pic of him on your profile? :lol:doh

dick

He would make no difference eh? Thats why he scored 20 odd goals for us in just the first half of last season? Stop talkin pish of course he would of made a difference. Also 9 goals this season isnt bad for the championship, is it?

We didn't get beat to him, Whyte had no intention of spending any real money for anyone.

These nonsensical attacks on Mr Whyte just show you up as ignorant! He spent real money in the summer and would have given McCoist a fair bit last month had he done a half decent job, alas the reality of the situation is that Ally has made a pigs ear of the job.

Face reality.

he done you good n proper

talking of retards, hows goody getting on, sure he was signing for us according to you :lol:doh

did you no have a pic of him on your profile? :lol:doh

dick

You have 7,500 posts and the general consensus is you talk shite given your negative REP status. You're about as well respected as junkie sleeping in a cardboard box. Away take your face fur a shite :lol: