Craig Whyte Statement

NaismithLoyal

I am purchasing 4 season tickets next season, i dont really have the money or the time, will go with my uncle, cousin and step son to simply support Rangers, the media clearly trying their best to cause as much disruption as possible

I would advise any Rangers fan who was thinking of getting one to get it, support the gers and fuck them all

You wont get a witch-hunt ya manky shower of fucking scum

I am fucking dying to win this fucking league, fuckin pricks

Funny you should say that - I'm buying two as well

Fuck them

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CW may or may not be a shady business man, but he alone bought us when others would not. In the circumstances I will support CW, but it would be a good feeling if CW did indeed back up his words and sue the BBC.

The next two months may be crucial for CW and Rangers.

agreed

If its not true then fucking sue them they are not being sued so they will just continue to drag our name through the shit useing Whyte as an easy target.

So Whyte its up to you to get these cunts off our case sue them.

Was pretty much gony post something like this, either admit it if its true or get them sued.

If its not true then fucking sue them they are not being sued so they will just continue to drag our name through the shit useing Whyte as an easy target.

So Whyte its up to you to get these cunts off our case sue them.

Have you heard the phrase, giving someone enough rope?

Is it not time for a protest? Again? :pipe:

But on a serious note if Craig whyte had instructed lawyers to defend his name then the first action would be a cease and desiste letter ? Now let's assume the BBC are semi competent at their job (!!) then any rangers story or whyte story would need legal as well as editorial approval! Now either there is this huge cabal out to get whyte / rangers at the BBC (as some think) or there is merit to the story! Either way the BBC as investigative journalists must be pretty sure of Thierry own legal case as this is a highly visable action !! So even if the BBC are anti rangers bastards they must believe they are on solid ground wrt a legal challenge to the story?

As a publically funded organisation, do they not, perhaps, have different rules when it comes to broadcasting? (I genuinely dont know, but, they do seem to get a good workaround on most things).

As I said elsewhere, its not the BBC, its BBC Scotland, a small, selfcontained unit. Its fairly common knowledge that those who run BBC Scotland, have leanings of a certain persuasion. As with anything in life, they will naturally make all things on their side seem better, and, all things on the other seem worse. Just life and human nature.

Re this, and the legal action side of things, I have 2 views on it, the first, is that they are continuing, giving him more and more "ammunition", which in turn will give him a stronger case, in theory. The second, is more a question, surely, but, surely, his main priority has to be the club, and the current financial situation, correct? Would "we" as fans, not be more than a little pissed off if, rather than negotiate the turnaround, and the tax case, he decided to dedicate his time and efforts to suing the Beeb? I know which I personally would rather he concentrate on.

Smell the coffee FFS!

Whyte is only a pawn in what is clearly a taig minded vendetta against RFC and ALL that is associated with it. However, it doesn,t stop there, as these taig fuckers are on for a takeover of Scotland FFS and RFC are only collateral damage albeit a very worthy scalp.

We are easy targets and as we are not pushing back, it is making it more easy for them.

Who runs the BBC in Scotand? What religion is he? What team does he support? Who made political promises to the taigs? Which ersebishop dines with salmonella? What SECT are supporting independance. Why do we now have legislation that was originally targetted at us? Who got dallas the sack?

We cannay get NI, well let's jist make a republic of scotalnd cause their awh saft!!! To date that statement would be quite true!

No serious response from RFC. No serious response from supporters, YET! No serious response from opposition politicians, No response at all from the CoS. The polis, the SFA/SPL, the politicians just can't do enough to help these taig fuckers in their republican and taig agenda to the persecution of the majority! Cracked any scum jokes in the office lately with any taig colleages?

As I have stated before, I am Rangers supporter, but not one that is to be crimilised simply for being such.

So, let us all just bend over, thank you very fucking much!!

We need to fight back using their own weapons.

They scrutinise every single thing Rangers do and then highlight anything they find.

We should be highlighting the abuse at Desmonds Carehomes in the same manner.

If it was them it would be all over the media and they'd have reporters camped outside the SFA putting pressure on them to do something about it.

Instead we sit and take it, giving them a free run.

Cw needs to stand up to them things are going from incredibly bad to fucking dire.

Defend yourself Mr Whyte not just for yourself but for The Rangers.

Really am sick to death of all this.

Being in England I manage to avoid the constant attacks and muck racking but I do fear for our beloved club.

By no means am I trying to say that any of the accusations thrown at Whyte are true, but does anyone else think there may be something going on with him (albeit a few years ago). "No smoke without fire" and all that shite?

I'm just starting to get a bit wary of the whole situation. I mean I am defo on Whyte's side. Without him things would be much more bleak.

But maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Wish someone was able to clarify the whole situation!!

Fuck - just realised I'm starting to sound like a tim with all this paranoia!!!

Someone remind me...did BBC Scotland..this bastion of anti-sectarianism.... display the same passion and investigative hunger when they investigated Hartson & Pearson's IRA karaoke fest ?

Oh no thats right they were the only major media outlet in Scotland who didn't report the story.

Yes but they didnt. I wonder why that was.

I don't know the reason, but what I do know is that if he is a wrong 'un, I'd like to know. If your hatred of the BBC is greater than your concern for who is running us, that is your choice. I don't care where the information comes from if it needs to be brought into the open. If he is innocent, he has no worries.

I don't know the reason, but what I do know is that if he is a wrong 'un, I'd like to know. If your hatred of the BBC is greater than your concern for who is running us, that is your choice. I don't care where the information comes from if it needs to be brought into the open. If he is innocent, he has no worries.

As would I. As I alluded earlier this week the jury is still out on the guy.

But as stories go this latest "revelation" is absolute nonsense. "May have lied in court" ?? Not even fit for the gossip columns.

Tell what would have been responsible journalism - complete investigation of the story and an assertion on completion that he did or he didn't.

This appears to be little more than mud slinging.