Retro tops on jjb website

Pedro Menzies

Hi, long time reader and member but not really posted before

Anyway was on the jjb website there looking for the rangers third strip and I came a across retro rangers tops for sale that I had never seen before. Basically they are without the kit manufacturers logo but have either cr smith or mcewans lager on them, the latest being a copy of the 96 design that we wore when we won 9 In a row. Does anyone know if these are knew or seen them at the rangers shop? Here is the link http://www.jjbsports.com/rangers-fc-retro-football-shirt-mcewans-ls//shop/fcp-product/28457

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is nothing like the replica top of that era. I have already warned another Bear from buying the Toff's replica top from the 1960's.

I know that we all have our favourite Gers' tops but just be careful when you are thinking of spending your money.

I have passed all my replica tops onto my son on the condition that if he chooses to sell them that he donates all monies to the club be it via season/match tickets,programmes whatever.

Above all he has been instructed never to rip off a fellow Bear! That is totally unacceptable to me!