George Duncan passes away

trueblue68

Ill need to ask my old man about him tomorrow.

Looking at the era he played he would have been between Waddell retires, and Henderson signs.

Which I think would have had him fighting for the position with Alex Scott ...... I think.

Before my time by some way.

George Duncan played for The Rangers.

Thats good enough for me.

RIP .

Ill need to ask my old man about him tomorrow.

Looking at the era he played he would have been between Waddell retires, and Henderson signs.

Which I think would have had him fighting for the position with Alex Scott ...... I think.

Before my time by some way.

George Duncan played for The Rangers.

Thats good enough for me.

RIP .

He was indeed Scott's replacement when needed. He played a few games alongside Scott, though...when Scott had a few games at centre forward.

George played about 20 games and scored 5 goals in all competitions.

24wrcdc.jpg

changing the subject... were you there with big les.cr..... ian mc... and chico/?

Chico as in he who always states on radio that he played centre forward with Ally MacLeod for the school team. When in fact he never got a game for the school team. Big Les was surname after a type of apple and

cr...ian you meaning Chris McClure.

Chico as in he who always states on radio that he played centre forward with Ally MacLeod for the school team. When in fact he never got a game for the school team. Big Les was surname after a type of apple and

cr...ian you meaning Chris McClure.

crabbe moir yuill houston?

i,ve been sussed.but years ago as i,m in the same age group as george was.also clydesdale c.c

There was a group of guys went to Clydesdale not Bella guys one was Jimmy B leading Partner in a firm and another guy who stayed in Terregles and was with the Lawrenece Group.