Would Scotland miss Rangers?

Boab

That he is.

He spends his time texting his pals about Rangers, when he is supposed to be working. A big fan of Manslaughter Phil too, and texts all of his pals with the failed social worker's every utterance.

The fact this scumbag gets a platform to spout his agenda, albeit an almost anonymous one, beggars belief.

This is the same guy who asked what was wrong with celtic fhans singing ira songs, stating it was a coming together of two nations.

Two nations? I dont fucken think so.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"waving the union flag, when they are supposed to be scottish"

:lol:

Well observed, there.

Apparently Scottish or Irish is absolutely fine, but British is the embodiment of Satanic and fascist evil.

Hmm.

How do these people get published on supposedly impartial and respected media outlet sites?

How do these people get published on supposedly impartial and respected media outlet sites?

Especially when he got fired from his previous 2 jobs.

Maybe some places have an "employment policy" that we don't know about.

Maybe some managers only employ people from a certain background, despite their employment history.

Or maybe Kane just got lucky, and was given a wee chance because he's such a great journalist..

I have read some shite, but that takes the biscuit.

Dr Goebbels couldn't have done it better.

Can't believe he has the gall to cast us as racists too. Who the fuck was throwing bananas and making some unsavoury animal noises at Mark Walters on his old firm debut?

You can bet your fucking mortgage that Kane will never write a piece on the racists who threw bananas, or any other piece on the parkheid racists and terrorist lovers.

I honestly don't even know where to being with this. An absolutely staggering that this 'expert' is allowed to spread his own skewed opinion as if it were fact. Ridiculous claims about anti-Catholic violence in 1972. Bizarre suggestions that IRA chants are just from an 'unsavoury band', the existance of which he places solely at their door of Rangers (really?!). This is a ridiculous and quite offensive collection of words that does nothing but accuse of Rangers of being the sole reason behind a worrying societal problem. IRA songs are not the fault of Rangers fans. Anti-protestant songs by fans of Celtic, Dundee Utd, Hibs (to name but three fans groups guilty of such sectarianism in 2012) are not the fault of Rangers fans.

Perhaps this country would make a bit of progress if we ditch the ridiculous finger pointing realise this is not a one-sided issue. Wild and offensive accusations do absolutely nothing to cure the problem. It does nothing but alienate one hugely significant group in Scotland, perpetuating the problem. So congratulations for that, Desmond.

Well said sir! :clap:

This pish shows how blind our country has become,the irish have taken over the lot every paper and tv channel full of them.Time for a change vote fucking labour and the bastard snp out.Boycott taig papers and the bbc,we are the majority lets use it.

This is almost like something the paranoid Brigade would come out with....cant you realise you are rising to their bait..stop whilst your sanity

and respect is still intact

It's rubbish why get so hot and bothered about it... Hardly mainstream... What other posts have I put on which you regard as Shite

I think you are getting slightly confused in your conversations there..but I'll leave the Colonel to reply to you on that one.

But to get back to the article...I wouldnt describe Yahoo sports pages as "hardly mainstream".

Desmond Kane EUROSPORT EXPERT,you couldnt make it up?.These so called journos will stop at nothing to humiliate our club and the worrying thing is they seem to have a platform in all areas to do so,put the shoe on the other foot and their would be absolute outrage,how they keep getting away with this shite is beyond belief.

The more they have preaching ,the more people will believe!!!!

Best one for me on the site was a gent from Scunthorpe , he had a number of good points like:

• Those dirty IRA scum.

• They are more brainwashed.

And

• True haters of the English race!.

He ended by saying that “ I truly am English so have no affiliation to either.”

But singed of with “Rangers for me any day!

Up the Gers! ;)

And I :lol::lol::lol:

doh

It takes that certain mindset - presented with the cover up of child rape and people pointing it out - to criticise the ones pointing it out...

It's that certain mindset that has totally pervaded the Scottish psyche these days, Manticore,and I will give you a perfect example of the twisted logic that reigns supreme.

A Hearts ballboy was sconed the other night at Tynecastle and it was reported that he was hit by a coin thrown by a fan....A FAN...NOT a Celtic fan,because they "couldn't prove" where said coin came from. doh

They then went on to say that all the ballboys and ballgirls were removed from the vicinity for their own protection, which was a sensible thing to do, but then the statement continued with "We will remove all the ballboys and ballgirls in future matches where their safety is paramount".

Wouldn't it be far better for the safety of EVERYBODY if the tactic of removing these cunts from the ground and denying them admittance again would be the first form of defence?

Or would that be too fucking easy for the police and the powers that run football today :pipe: