bonhillbear

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the administrators who decide which players get released? :(

I don't want to say bye to Aluko...

Aluko isn`t worth anything. He only has 3 months left on his deal. Oh but rangers have an option after that . lol

If were out of admin before then will we still have that option. watch this space.

In Whyte I trust

According to Sky Sports some players will be released when we go into administration.

Surely this can't be fair on the players as they are then without a club until at least the summer. Anybody know what would happen in the case?

Not true, any player without a contract can sign for a club at any time. European Employment law states it and trumps UEFA rules>

Aluko isn`t worth anything. He only has 3 months left on his deal. Oh but rangers have an option after that . lol

If were out of admin before then will we still have that option. watch this space.

In Whyte I trust

Whats your reasoning for the optimistic post? just curious......

cheers

The whole point of administration is recovery, they aren't idiots who are going to release a player who has value on a free. Guys with not long on their contracts will be released. Aluko will most likely stay because of the option on his contract.

Whats your reasoning for the optimistic post? just curious......

cheers

The reason for being optimistic is that everything is going the way Whyte wanted it to go. We`ll also see who owns what now. I have a feeling that there will be a few interesting things to come up and I expect them to be in our favour.

Do you not think that Craig Whyte would have had these guys involved long before their appointment giving him the heads up as to what will be cut from the outgoings.

And the possible time-scale to the removal of administration.

If we had players being told they could potentially be let go then I would have imagined a fair few wanting to in January aswell!

We won't pick. It will be the guys that are out of contract in the summer, and therefore have no re-sale value. That means losing Papac and Aluko :anguish:

Papac was going to leave anyway and all the others out of contract are worthless bar Aluko. Sad about Aluko, he'd have been worth a few bob to sell.

According to Sky Sports some players will be released when we go into administration.

Surely this can't be fair on the players as they are then without a club until at least the summer.

Anybody know what would happen in the case?

Did Uefa or Fifa not allow the Motherwell, Livingston and Dundee players to find a new club because of special circumstances?

We wouldnt pay compensation. They'd have to chase the club for it. Join the back of the queue.

Cheers, somebody else cleared that up for me in a subsequent post. Feel pretty sorry for the players in that case.