Anyone else glad in a way that they use forums?

RFC55

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be truly lost without these forums, like a few said before me I seem to spend a lot of time letting mates know whats really happening and not just the pish the rhags report.

The biggest thing is the rousing posts you get on here at times like these. Helps put a smile back on my face :D

All together now.... :uk::21:

I don't really post much but I'm always on this site lurking around like a creep. I wouldn't know half the goings on if it wasn't for this site. I refuse to use FF cause its an eyesore and full of fannys.

Where is SWSL

He's not been seen after a thread popped up suggesting that he may be another user in drag. :lol:

He's not been seen after a thread popped up suggesting that he may be another user in drag. :lol:

Shit must have missed that :lol: I thought it was still to do with his 3 signings on deadline day thread, was drumming up sympathy, according to some ;) , after the window closed

Shit must have missed that :lol: I thought it was still to do with his 3 signings on deadline day thread, was drumming up sympathy, according to some ;) , after the window closed

Potentially!

I tried to avoid the transfer forum on deadline day, took a look here or there for some news, but failed to take in the forum banter. :(

I've got to admit I'm addicted to this forum, albeit I don't always post. It is good when guys who know what they are talking about give us the lowdown on what is happening, especially with regards to finances.

It is also encouraging to see so many people who care for our club. I really feel that we will be a stronger organisation post administration as I have been told that there are people waiting in the wings to take over. Craig Whyte is playing a role in the bigger picture.

My dad took me to Ibrox as a 5 year old in 1960, since then I have been Rangers through and through. I took my son as a 5 year old to Ibrox in 1992 and he has been the same.

We do not desert our club under any circumstance!!!