For all the bad said about Whyte

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck HAS Craig Whyte paid????

The fans have paid the money to Rangers for the cup game, the fans have paid money to Rangers for the Dunf game!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING MONEY

Where are the deductions from the players salaries

Where the fuck is the Jelavic, Bougherra money

Where the fuck is the ticketus money

Where is his promise of investment, the transfer money

What the fuck has this man done to the club in the 8/9 months he has been here

SDM may have alot to answer for but he left us in £10m deficit every year and a big tax case which is not due yet

FUCKING ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS WHYTE

DRAGGED OUR NAME THRU THE FUCKING MUD

BEING HOUNDED BY SPL DREGGS FOR TICKET MONEY WE HAVE ALREADY PAID

I RARELY USE CAP LOCK AND SHOW ANGER ON HERE BUT I HAVE FINALLY FLIPPED

WHYTE U FUCKING BASTARD

You know I actually think Craig Whyte has went into the job knowing it was bad but has actually been shocked by just how bad a job the cunts in charge did before he took over the club. For me, he might just be interested in saving the club in terms of just existence and walking away with cash.

If it saves the club, will anyone here care? Craig Whyte NEVER put us in this position.

What the fuck HAS Craig Whyte paid????

The fans have paid the money to Rangers for the cup game, the fans have paid money to Rangers for the Dunf game!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING MONEY

Where are the deductions from the players salaries

Where the fuck is the Jelavic, Bougherra money

Where the fuck is the ticketus money

Where is his promise of investment, the transfer money

What the fuck has this man done to the club in the 8/9 months he has been here

SDM may have alot to answer for but he left us in £10m deficit every year and a big tax case which is not due yet

FUCKING ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS WHYTE

DRAGGED OUR NAME THRU THE FUCKING MUD

BEING HOUNDED BY SPL DREGGS FOR TICKET MONEY WE HAVE ALREADY PAID

I RARELY USE CAP LOCK AND SHOW ANGER ON HERE BUT I HAVE FINALLY FLIPPED

WHYTE U FUCKING BASTARD

David Murray is a first class clunt.

You know I actually think Craig Whyte has went into the job knowing it was bad but has actually been shocked by just how bad a job the cunts in charge did before he took over the club. For me, he might just be interested in saving the club in terms of just existence and walking away with cash.

If it saves the club, will anyone here care? Craig Whyte NEVER put us in this position.

I care mate. With holding PAYE and VAT from HMRC giving us yet another debt to them is scandolous. Where has the tiketus money. Jelavic money etc went. Im saddend people are still backing him despite all this. Fuck me

And, amazingly, that fact is lost on some already. I'm not a fan of Whyte; but there is no way I am going be blinded into the fact that all the blame lies at his door either.

Chin up rfc52

Give it 10 mins and the HITS Loyal will be telling us how its good news. :craphead:

Really mate he suckered me in good. His interviews to someone like me who has no finance background seemed good, im sure even you can admit if you viewed his interviews from a non financial point of view they were everything we want to hear.

Im now scared our club could under because of him :disappointment:

So you think that HMRC will rule against us based on this 9 million?

Tbh mate, I dont think HMRC were ever, ever going to leave us alone. Whyte had 2 choices: pay it or dont pay it. Looking at how things are turning out it looks like the right move.

Theres also the small matter of the fact the tax can be payed any time up to and including the end of March. To say "it hasnt been payed yet" is far more accurate.

Personally, If I knew HMRC were going to be like a dog with a bone I wouldnt have payed it either. Better spent on the club if HMRC are just going to pull the rug out from under us anyway.

Not true, as and employer deducting PAYE from employees you have until 19th of the month following to pay it to HMR&C. This means payroll deductions back in June last year are 7 months overdue.

David Murray is a first class clunt.

Very true

I hate him for getting us into this mess but Whyte looks like he has royally fucked over everyone

We had running costs of £45m and income of £35

Thats £10m short, the sale of players against the signing of players, breaking even

Did he not promise £10m working capital?

Did he not borrow £24m against season books

He has failed to pay £9m (prob £4.5 due from us, the rest recovered from Salaries or VAT paid to us) to the HMRC

I have lost all faith in him, the only ones giving CW support are hoping for something that will not materialise

If the money isn't there then where has all the above gone?

Very true

I hate him for getting us into this mess but Whyte looks like he has royally fucked over everyone

We had running costs of £45m and income of £35

Thats £10m short, the sale of players against the signing of players, breaking even

Did he not promise £10m working capital?

Did he not borrow £24m against season books

He has failed to pay £9m (prob £4.5 due from us, the rest recovered from Salaries or VAT paid to us) to the HMRC

I have lost all faith in him, the only ones giving CW support are hoping for something that will not materialise

If we money wasn't there then where has all the above gone?

Only the EBT tax case is Murrays mess

He did. He engineered all that has ended up with us in administration. He's not to blame for any possible bill from the EBT case, but that has not been settled as of yet.

Really mate he suckered me in good. His interviews to someone like me who has no finance background seemed good, im sure even you can admit if you viewed his interviews from a non financial point of view they were everything we want to hear.

Im now scared our club could under because of him :disappointment:

To be fair mate, he has completely duped people who do have a finance background as well so I wouldnt worry about that too much. (tu)

Its sad times. :disappointment:

he is exactly the person who put us in this position.

Exactly, this "new" mess is a fucking disaster

Exactly mate, Murrays "mess" could well end in a victory, CW's could last for years.

He took a club that could run with an 18million pound debt and a potential tax case go against us into Administration. What is it with people not wanting to admit they got it wrong :anguish:

The defence of him on here is madness

Exactly mate, Murrays "mess" could well end in a victory, CW's could last for years.

He took a club that could run with an 18million pound debt and a potential tax case go against us into Administration. What is it with people not wanting to admit they got it wrong :anguish:

The defence of him on here is madness

The previous regime left us in a shit hole, of that there is no doubt

But the finances were getting tighter, bills were being paid and we were not being embarrassed

This is a fucking disaster but the burning issue is why Whyte has spent money deducted from players salaries when there is meant to be a £24m loan to help cashflow?!?!

Where is this money