For all the bad said about Whyte

Now it would seem administration was always on the cards, yeah Whyte either didnt believe it back then or he chose to hide it from us.

But think about the small things like this

The screens were fixed/replaced

The stadium was given a sprucing up that was badly needed

The food stalls were upgraded

The playing squad WAS improved

Lets face it, we could have went into administration with a depleted squad, and a stadium that wasnt looked after

Yeah it would seem that the club paid for it, but if administration was always on the cards (as it would seem if the statement about HMRC continually appealing is true) then at least we just didnt drift inot it

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The club has been handled in such a way that we are left in a fairly decent state after a period of admin.

Im gutted about dropping 10 points behind they mhanky cunts, but short of anyone flinging a hundred million at the club I cant see any other options.

AJ, Murray et al didnt want the club any of the last 7 or 8 years when it would have cost them at the very least the same, if not less, to buy the club.

Fuck them and everyone who sides with them.

Now it would seem administration was always on the cards, yeah Whyte either didnt believe it back then or he chose to hide it from us.

Lets face it, we could have went into administration with a depleted squad, and a stadium that wasnt looked after

Yeah it would seem that the club paid for it, but if administration was always on the cards (as it would seem if the statement about HMRC continually appealing is true) then at least we just didnt drift inot it

he probably got it on tic and still owes all these people money in 9 months this rat has probably run up more debt than murray has in the last 10 years

However not paying PAYE and VAT thus giving us another £9million debt with HMRC is unforgiveable imo

So you think that HMRC will rule against us based on this 9 million?

Tbh mate, I dont think HMRC were ever, ever going to leave us alone. Whyte had 2 choices: pay it or dont pay it. Looking at how things are turning out it looks like the right move.

Theres also the small matter of the fact the tax can be payed any time up to and including the end of March. To say "it hasnt been payed yet" is far more accurate.

Personally, If I knew HMRC were going to be like a dog with a bone I wouldnt have payed it either. Better spent on the club if HMRC are just going to pull the rug out from under us anyway.

The thing that has pissed me off now about Whyte is, how he taxed the staff at Ibrox 5million and kept it.

That was the last straw. The guy is not even embaressed about any of this and that is what i can't believe about him.

He stands outside Ibrox saying we have gone into administartion and he has spoken to ally and the staff then, he says we will be fitter and stronger after this?

Where does he get this pish from?

He is trying to liquidate us and start again. The cunt should be shot.

In years to come Craig Whyte will get whats coming to him when this has all calmed down. He fucked about with alot of business over the years but this is not just a fucking business, this is one of the biggest clubs in the world.

And then he fucks of out the country. wanker.gif

So where the fcuk is the money Will you still be seeing the good when we start loosing our top players

Honestly what would you rather happened?

Should we have just pushed the boat out and said "fuck it, lets just spend fuck loads and win the league this year cos we hate the tims and to hell with the future of the club"

This club, mate, has lost better players than Davis or Shagger.

We're still the most successful club inspite of losing top players.

Tell you what, lets back the old board members eh. Then they can do what Whyte planned to do and feed us a line of shite about how it was their idea and we'll all just swallow it cos they're Rangers men (supposedly)

So you think that HMRC will rule against us based on this 9 million?

Tbh mate, I dont think HMRC were ever, ever going to leave us alone. Whyte had 2 choices: pay it or dont pay it. Looking at how things are turning out it looks like the right move.

Theres also the small matter of the fact the tax can be payed any time up to and including the end of March. To say "it hasnt been payed yet" is far more accurate.

Personally, If I knew HMRC were going to be like a dog with a bone I wouldnt have payed it either. Better spent on the club if HMRC are just going to pull the rug out from under us anyway.

Well its not how i think Rangers FC should be run.

It should have been paid, if this is the way some fans like to see us run fair enough but not for me.

Can i ask? Are none of the stories that circulate regarding him starting to worry you at all?

However not paying PAYE and VAT thus giving us another £9million debt with HMRC is unforgiveable imo

maybe not, no matter what administration was always on the cards it would seem, especially if HMRC's stance changed during the course of last year

say for instance craig whyte WAS telling the truth back then cut the laughter at the back thank you and we felt the tax case was in our favour, if HMRC believed this also then they would have explored other avenues, including this repeated appealing procedure

once it became obvious that HMRC were going to play hard bastards whyte decided "fuck you lot"

You can`t say this was inevitable because we do not know the result of the court case still pending, what a fcukin irony if we wIn. This present difficult was engineered by WHYTE

If we had won HMRC made it clear they would appeal. It would have dragged on for some time. Which would have caused even more problems for the club!

The 9mill I hope is in the clubs bank and will be part of the CVA to be distributed to the creditors.

The contracts for McGregor, Davis and Whittaker now seem to have been to simply make it look like he had a long term plan, to take their eye off the main picture, which was administration, Whyte had no long term plan for our club or our players, stupid contracts and no real thought out recruitment drive. The signs where there, just not many wanted to know the truth. Conflicting stories of investment and the debt situation. Everything blurry and a management team needing more experienced help perhaps. The last 9 months have been a real mess. These new tax revelations are so scary. Just where has all our money gone? The £45m annual costs do not wash with me, £9m of those costs havnt even been paid out yet. Where is that money? Terrifying.

If we had won HMRC made it clear they would appeal. It would have dragged on for some time. Which would have caused even more problems for the club!

The 9mill I hope is in the clubs bank and will be part of the CVA to be distributed to the creditors.

Did the HMRC actually say this, or was it just another tale from Billy Liar?

Thats bollocks imo.

How much of that £9 million would be spent on illegal, Yank inspired wars?

RFC.....saving lives since 1872.

I've actually thinking about this in a different way...why the fuck were we buying big fuck off tellies we didn't really need, if the cash flow situation looked bad? Same goes with signing players etc.

We all thought it was great that the stadium was getting a make over at the time, but we weren't in possession of the financial facts like Whyte was.

Everything I see now since Whyte arrived, looks like deliberately stacking up debt with a view to administration.

The playing squad improved. :anguish:

who did we lose from the team that thumped killie and who did we gain (tu)

C'mon, Jim, how do you know any of these things have been paid for, and if so, by whom? He's bumped everbody else.

i never said he paid for it all, but at least its done, i'd rather administration with the stuff we have than administration without the stuff we have

Yeah, we have been forced into administration but have £10m in the bank. <cr>

Honestly what would you rather happened?

Should we have just pushed the boat out and said "fuck it, lets just spend fuck loads and win the league this year cos we hate the tims and to hell with the future of the club"

This club, mate, has lost better players than Davis or Shagger.

We're still the most successful club inspite of losing top players.

Tell you what, lets back the old board members eh. Then they can do what Whyte planned to do and feed us a line of shite about how it was their idea and we'll all just swallow it cos they're Rangers men (supposedly)

How many steps back do you think we are taking.

When do you think we will be able to attract players of any caliber.

Under the old board everyone got payed