American millionaire

markybear

Last but not least the American millionaire if it is the same family I have spoke about are actually Billionaires in 2012. Do a bit of research you will find.P.s let the other side of the city know when it happens that there days at the top are numbered yet again. Personally I think all the like minded Rangers Fans that are putting offers on the table will join forces for the benefit of the club(not all but some),no one man will be in charge ever again WATP

Good Night Bears.

Is this inside info also?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last but not least the American millionaire if it is the same family I have spoke about are actually Billionaires in 2012. Do a bit of research you will find.P.s let the other side of the city know when it happens that there days at the top are numbered yet again. Personally I think all the like minded Rangers Fans that are putting offers on the table will join forces for the benefit of the club(not all but some),no one man will be in charge ever again WATP

Good Night Bears.

Post a picture of yourself in a Rangers shirt with todays paper.

Good Night Bears.

l think you have had a good night !:uk::beer1:

Good Night Bears.

Your going to bed at 6pm in the states wacko.gif

Good Night Bears.

No offensive but your posts do come across a bit insincere

But on the other hand it is a bit hard to judge somebody through the net and your claim does seem a bit to random to totally dismiss it.

<cr>

its a wee bit "mytsery bidder in for jelavic for 9m"

although, im starting to think that administration is/was the best move for the club.

what we need is to firstly, get the decision on the tax case, then work out exactly what we owe. We put a CVA in place, then, buyers can look at the business and see: What the assests are worth, exactly what the debt is, and they can decide from there if the club is worth investing in - either because they feel they can invest & make Rangers great again, and reap the profits, or because they love the club.

I've not given up on Whyte pulling the swindle out the bag, i think he knows his craft in terms of admin and is looking to work a flyer by screwing the taxman over and getting us out this mess only paying a fraction of what we owe. In the long term though, ive given up on him have the cash.

l think you have had a good night !:uk::beer1:

I pray that Texas has some grain of truth in what he posted-that would be a good outcome-major money with a historical tie. At the moment I am not believing anything-it all changes so quickly-its like a mega transfer rumour-however the 'player' is something I love not just would not mind signing.

No offensive but your posts do come across a bit insincere

But on the other hand it is a bit hard to judge somebody through the net and your claim does seem a bit to random to totally dismiss it.

<cr>

Well when this is over in the next couple of weeks we can all go for a pint with a smile on our faces.