American millionaire

markybear

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I was, only takes about 11 hrs to get to the UK,Going to the game on Saturday.

From your writing you don't seem credible; but then you say some things that are interesting. Believe me, I would not give you a moment if I didn't think there was something going on here. That doesn't rule out the possibility that you are a fantasist though.

Last but not least the American millionaire if it is the same family I have spoke about are actually Billionaires in 2012. Do a bit of research you will find.P.s let the other side of the city know when it happens that there days at the top are numbered yet again. Personally I think all the like minded Rangers Fans that are putting offers on the table will join forces for the benefit of the club(not all but some),no one man will be in charge ever again WATP

Good Night Bears.

The waltons or the Koch Brothers?

:craphead:

:lol: that thread Cheerd me up no end! Biggest grin I've had on my face in days. 'let's all meet up and say bears den' :lol:

Indeed. Quite obviously utter rubbish but it makes me smile and takes my mind off things so thanks to TR for that.

Incidentally TR, now you are over here, why did someone say you have the same IP address as all your other posts?

Theres a Bears den meeting outside the megastore at 2.30pm (tu)

Wear blue and white for easy identification (tu)

:uk: :uk:

Ha ha Ill wear my cowboy hat and bring the horse,I will see what I can do.While your having your meeting THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE to tell Craig Whyte what you think of him,he screwed you guys over and even more so David Murray with his shoddy attempt of dodging tax,which has brought us all to this point.

Good Night Folks I am really tired.Positive future is on its way,Rule Britannia !

Indeed. Quite obviously utter rubbish but it makes me smile and takes my mind off things so thanks to TR for that.

Incidentally TR, now you are over here, why did someone say you have the same IP address as all your other posts?

Nothing better than tripping bullshiters up well spotted mate :clap:

Ha ha Ill wear my cowboy hat and bring the horse,I will see what I can do.While your having your meeting THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE to tell Craig Whyte what you think of him,he screwed you guys over and even more so David Murray with his shoddy attempt of dodging tax,which has brought us all to this point.

Good Night Folks I am really tired.Positive future is on its way,Rule Britannia !

You see now you sound like you are inciting protest.

Think you made a few minds up regarding your credibility.

BULLSHIT

What area in Texas do you hail from?