Ally "We dont do walking away"....

Bluepeter9

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Support in the way you want, allow others the same courtesy.

I guess some people just wont get the Irony of supporting we "Dont walk away" and yet planning to leave early. Perhaps Ally quote needs ammended to "We dont walk away but we may leave early" wacko.gif

I'd rather a seat was occupied for 80-85 minutes than lying empty.

I'll expect someone to come back with I'd rather they were all occupied for 90 minutes etc ............... but it will never happen every week.

So thats two of you leaving early then - why bother ?

Don't be a moron.

I'm going on Saturday and don't have a guaranteed ticket as yet. If I don't get the one I'm expecting I'll be going anyway.

If I do get it - I'm a ninety minute punter - but what business is it of yours how others choose to come and go from the stadium? For example, one of my brothers is going, but he'll be on call for his job and so may be forced to leave.

You're insulting fellow supporters without a single fucking clue as to their business. Not for the first time.

It's not great to see people leaving early but at least they've turned up. Some have work commitments or transport to catch. I'm sure there was someone posting the other day who was saying they had to leave 10 minutes early or it added about 5 hours onto their journey.

Don't be a moron.

I'm going on Saturday and don't have a guaranteed ticket as yet. If I don't get the one I'm expecting I'll be going anyway.

If I do get it - I'm a ninety minute punter - but what business is it of yours how others choose to come and go from the stadium? For example, one of my brothers is going, but he'll be on call for his job and so may be forced to leave.

You're insulting fellow supporters without a single fucking clue as to their business. Not for the first time.

Such much anger so early on in the day! I appreciate a few individuals NEED to leave early - but the 30% (at least) of the crowd that leave in the last 10 minutes cant all be in such a rush. IMHO The team needs our support more than even - and to me, at the game - to show that support means supporting to the END.

Others, by staying 85minutes may be doing the best they can and I appreciate that but those choosing to leave early on the flimsiest of reasons (like the length of the Subway queue, or getting out of the car park first ) seem to be qualifying there support. Is it to much to ask, for this game where we 'say' we are 100% behind the team, that we prove it on mass by staying till the final whistle? Is that really an unreasonable request or assumption ?

It's not great to see people leaving early but at least they've turned up. Some have work commitments or transport to catch. I'm sure there was someone posting the other day who was saying they had to leave 10 minutes early or it added about 5 hours onto their journey.

Yeah i was moaning the other day about people leaving early. But i take it back some of the above posts have changed my mind (tu)

Will we get a full house for 90 minutes tomorrow? - surely that is part of showing our support ??

Yeah.........anyone who may have to leave early to get to work, catch the last train home, collect their children from somewhere etc is nothing but a part-time supporter.

Great idea for a thread. Unity and all that. (tu)

Yeah.........anyone who may have to leave early to get to work, catch the last train home, collect their children from somewhere etc is nothing but a part-time supporter.

Great idea for a thread. Unity and all that. (tu)

Unity - for 85min loyal! :crabflute:

Unity - for 85min loyal! :crabflute:

So, in your world, if I was supposed to be collecting my daughter from her Saturday afternoon activities, but Rangers were playing, I should just leave the wee lass standing in the street?

You sir, are an unmitigated fanny.

So, in your world, if I was supposed to be collecting my daughter from her Saturday afternoon activities, but Rangers were playing, I should just leave the wee lass standing in the street?

You sir, are an unmitigated fanny.

That's quite a lot of daughters needing collecting? I had no idea there were so many dedicated fathers at Ibrox. I am sure they are all dedicated; but that is real dedication. The picture of all these kids standing in the streets is not one I considered as think of bus stop queues, subway station throngs, and car engines running to beat the ensuing jams.