what happened with Goian today?

Dennis

He was rank rotten. At fault for their goal IMO. Seen a few players asking him wtf a few times. He just wasn't there today at all. I was telling my dad how good a player Perry was before the game, and he didn't do himself any harm. I think we should give him a wee run of games now.

He appears to be something of a shitebag. For someone of his stature I was expecting him to be utterly dominant in the air but he's regularly out-jumped by strikers a foot shorter than him and he poses no attacking threat whatsover. And has looked even less up for the physical side of the game since he nose his nose smashed.

As for his pace, well the warning signs have been there from the start, but now every striker and manager in the SPL have sussed that if you isolate him and run at him he'll invariably fail to cope.

The killie player used a tactic which he was not used to. Got the ball and immediatley turned on him.

The killie player literally turned and sprinted by him. Absolutely embarrasing.

I feel sorry for Boca though, hes had to play with that pile of crap the whole season. The defence looked relatively safe once perry came on.

As usual though... kerkar will be on the bench along with perry.