Money C Whyte invested in Rangers

nvager

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if, and i state if here, the administrators have found the ticketus money and it wasnt used to pay off Lloyds, then it would seem that whyte was just dealt a couple of aces

going to be an interesting week anyway

I'm going to predict twists and turns. Just a hunch! :D

if, and i state if here, the administrators have found the ticketus money and it wasnt used to pay off Lloyds, then it would seem that whyte was just dealt a couple of aces

going to be an interesting week anyway

Surely though that money would have to now go to the RFC account of the administrators and not remain in an account owned by Whyte?

Nice to see that so many of the "respected" memebers of the site are now asking so many questions about Whyte. Lets hope they dont have to endure the same taig accusations I had to endure when I asked questions and expressed concerns months ago about Whyte.

Something dodgy is afoot. I couldnt care less about what does or doesnt happen to Whyte. My only convern is if he has borrowed against the club which would mean futures incomes would be less than expected. A 10 million short fall ending up at 15-20 million would be a disaster. Even with CL that would be hard to get over.

Surely though that money would have to now go to the RFC account of the administrators and not remain in an account owned by Whyte?

If he has borrowed money against Rangers assests and decided to keep it surely thats illegal? However if the club was considered to be his club. then cant he do as he pleases with the assets?

Nice to see that so many of the "respected" memebers of the site are now asking so many questions about Whyte. Lets hope they dont have to endure the same taig accusations I had to endure when I asked questions and expressed concerns months ago about Whyte.

Something dodgy is afoot. I couldnt care less about what does or doesnt happen to Whyte. My only convern is if he has borrowed against the club which would mean futures incomes would be less than expected. A 10 million short fall ending up at 15-20 million would be a disaster. Even with CL that would be hard to get over.

and what if he kept the ticketus money somewhere else where it cant be touched by the creditors, then when we come out of administration he puts it back into the club

If he has borrowed money against Rangers assests and decided to keep it surely thats illegal? However if the club was considered to be his club. then cant he do as he pleases with the assets?

Good question, but surely administration changes that?

and what if he kept the ticketus money somewhere else where it cant be touched by the creditors, then when we come out of administration he puts it back into the club

If he is doing that then fair play. I cant see it though. I dont see the point in it to be honest. All he has done is take money we would get over the next few seasons anyway. He must have borrowed it for a reason.

If he is doing that then fair play. I cant see it though. I dont see the point in it to be honest. All he has done is take money we would get over the next few seasons anyway. He must have borrowed it for a reason.

to put us in administration quicker to get HMRC off our backs quicker

Good question, but surely administration changes that?

Only if the money is still considered an asset of Rangers I would have thought. If the money has been transfered to a seperate account of his then its no longer an asset of the club.

This is what I am led to believe:

1. Somehow before he had a signed contract with SDM for the sale of Rangers he deposited 24.4m pounds in a bank account to show SDM and Lloyds he had the money to take over Rangers. This money I believe was given to him by Ticketus for RFC season tickets for the next four years.

Is this possible? If so how did he pull this off? Due diligence by ? CW denies this money was from Ticketus I believe and this should be clarified by the Administrators in the next few days. If so where did this money come from? If it was Ticketus money is this not fraud?

2. He ran Rangers since the take-over until now by money withheld from RFC employees for PAYE and VAT and did not pay the taxman. Is this not a criminal offense/fraud?

If it is proven that the money to pay off Lloyd's debt was funded by RFC season ticket money plus the PAYE non payment, then surely C Whyte is in legal trouble and given all his other dodgy transactions in the past would he even be considered as a future owner of RFC?

Any comments/criticism of the above are welcome.

The Money from ticketus could be mortgaged before signing so long as the finacial authorities were informed which would make you think Murray also would have been informed ) .

The above in itself is not illegal , and according to Whyte its secured against another of his companies ( hopefully ) not The Rangers Group Ltd. The club is not liable as this money has never been through its bank account .

The tax money etc is normally paid a month after collection so that is a worry as it would seem to indicate that the monies have been used to run the club , this would mean that if that money was the only operating cash then Rangers were trading Insolvently which is Illegal and one would think Whyte must have known , if that is the case he is open to prosecution for that .

I can't even begin to try and guess what has and has not been done.

We will just have to see what D&P have to say. I'm kinda dreading it, after fully supporting Whyte... until last week.

(tu)

I'm in the same boat. No-one knows what's happened. We've just got to hope for the best.

This is what I am led to believe:

1. Somehow before he had a signed contract with SDM for the sale of Rangers he deposited 24.4m pounds in a bank account to show SDM and Lloyds he had the money to take over Rangers. This money I believe was given to him by Ticketus for RFC season tickets for the next four years.

Is this possible? If so how did he pull this off? Due diligence by ? CW denies this money was from Ticketus I believe and this should be clarified by the Administrators in the next few days. If so where did this money come from? If it was Ticketus money is this not fraud?

2. He ran Rangers since the take-over until now by money withheld from RFC employees for PAYE and VAT and did not pay the taxman. Is this not a criminal offense/fraud?

If it is proven that the money to pay off Lloyd's debt was funded by RFC season ticket money plus the PAYE non payment, then surely C Whyte is in legal trouble and given all his other dodgy transactions in the past would he even be considered as a future owner of RFC?

Any comments/criticism of the above are welcome.

Letters of comfort/intent, funds held in escrow at solicitors account, needs both parties signatures once all conditions have been met, lawers could honestly state funds were available unless they were specifically asked if funds were free and clear of any encumbrance.

How could ticketus have loaned him money from our future season tickets if he had, then, nothing to do with Rangers?

perhaps it was part of the guarantee, if whyte failed in his takeover attempt or it succeeded and the club went tits up, his other company would cover the debt

meaning somewhere, somehow whyte has a company that can guarantee 24million without putting itself in trouble

perhaps it was part of the guarantee, if whyte failed in his takeover attempt or it succeeded and the club went tits up, his other company would cover the debt

meaning somewhere, somehow whyte has a company that can guarantee 24million without putting itself in trouble

Sounds very dodgy if i am honest. I still do not believe we even needed the £24 for the club, but this Whyte guy obviously did, for something.

I don't think he bought the club with the money. I think he's moved it to some other company where he'll pay it out to himself as some sort of bonus.

When the administrator comes calling he'll liquidate that company too.

I really hope he's somehow hording the cash ready to pump back into us when we're back.

Those are the only two possibles in my view, but the latter would require an honest and morally sound individual.

My current opinion of Whyte couldn't be further from this.

That company could possibly have "secured creditor status" against our assets. :disappointment:

If that was 'borrowed' against our season tickets, is that not a case of hiding assents from the administrators ? And that us illegal.

If that was 'borrowed' against our season tickets, is that not a case of hiding assents from the administrators ? And that us illegal.

not sure, i know heehaw of law

but if whyte owns the club then its surely up to him what he does with the money that comes in perhaps

The ticketus money was NOT a loan. They bought and own our season tickets for the next 4 years. So Ticketus are ok unless we are liquidated.

If we are not liquidated RFC need that money to survive. What has happened to it? If it was used to pay off Lloyds then in my mind it is fraud as then the season ticket holders bought RFC and not CW. CW claims this money was not used to pay off Lloyds so let us see what the administrators say later this week. If CW paid off Lloyds with it then Ticketus gets our income from season tickets for the next 4 years - and our income is insufficient for us to survive even though there must be 6m or so remaining.

Looks a mess to me, but will wait to hear more. If CW used his own money to pay off Lloyds then is the 24.4m still in a parent account of RFC ready to be handed over to the administrators?