Lets face it we aint making the deadline

DIESEL RFC

About 5 weeks until the end of march,with all these investigations taken place and still not offered a cva to all the creditors,its looking highly unlikely we will be out of administration by the 31st march!

It takes upto 28 days to get out of administration after agreeing a cva.

Duff an phelps better get there fingers out an get a cva agreed asap!

Ps sorry for the negative thread but somebody had to say it :-)

About 5 weeks until the end of march,with all these investigations taken place and still not offered a cva to all the creditors,its looking highly unlikely we will be out of administration by the 31st march!

It takes upto 28 days to get out of administration after agreeing a cva.

Duff an phelps better get there fingers out an get a cva agreed asap!

Ps sorry for the negative thread but somebody had to say it :-)

And I dont think D & P's job will be particularly straightforward either Diesel - probably one of the more complex wrangles they have been involved in

Considering they have to write to all creditors then await their signed agreements, there's plenty time, although there might be some tarrier in Royal Mail sorting office playing games :craphead:

Wouldnt be surprised if Whyte dressed as a postman and picked up the fucking letters then wiped his arse with them

And I dont think D & P's job will be particularly straightforward either Diesel - probably one of the more complex wrangles they have been involved in

Something tells me Whyte knew exactly how long it would take them to sort through all the accounts and such.

I dont believe we will miss the deadline. It'll be dicey anyway.

We all go to the NARSA convention instead

Mums cousins was former President of NARSA. Small world.

Think the admin guys would look at the long term though, they've got to get it right first time and that can't be easy with Whyte hanging over the club. Didn't know about the Europe thing.

Richard Branson's wife is Glaswegian, anyone know if she is a bear?

She must have a few bob! 10310.gif

I've been googling her name for past 15 minutes. Her father was a caretaker in a block of flats in Glasgow. Thats all I can find.