Scotland Tonight

Ger for life

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(1st time i've posted this honestly)

Surely if the advance of cash based on projected future season ticket sales means fook all and is effectively a gamble on Ticketits part. If no-one buys any season tickets then Ticketis don't get any money, i mean the current tickets holders cannot be made to buy one for the next 3 years just because someone sold the IDEA of 120K season tickets being sold.

27yr bn suportn gers n 20 have bn sucesful witnesd my team do 9in a row wae my own eyes (not like the young manky mob who heard there da or granda gon oan aboot there's wen they we're suposedly fidln there taxes. Talk about tainted titles) n I droled at wee advocaats team gd times so hav 2stick by durn the bad times. Just saw newsnte tho n My heed is scrambled 2many opinios fae idiots who dnt know the conclusion 2the story. Blue 4eva

Surely if the advance of cash based on projected future season ticket sales means fook all and is effectively a gamble on Ticketits part. If no-one buys any season tickets then Ticketis don't get any money, i mean the current tickets holders cannot be made to buy one for the next 3 years just because someone sold the IDEA of 120K season tickets being sold.

Whyte seemingly is the guarantor, he says, it's his own money that's backing the cash, so if no one buys a ST he'll have to buy them back, with his own cash (cough)

That's my understanding :craphead:

25,000 empty seats every game for 4 seasons would be damaging to both us and Ticketus.

27yr bn suportn gers n 20 have bn sucesful witnesd my team do 9in a row wae my own eyes (not like the young manky mob who heard there da or granda gon oan aboot there's wen they we're suposedly fidln there taxes. Talk about tainted titles) n I droled at wee advocaats team gd times so hav 2stick by durn the bad times. Just saw newsnte tho n My heed is scrambled 2many opinios fae idiots who dnt know the conclusion 2the story. Blue 4eva

You took the words right out of my fone

Just watched Scotland Tonight on STV+1

The way leckie said it wasn't really that new bad news was due, he was meaning us the fans standing together wasn't enough in general to help the club out of the situation, its only good for our own morale :wanker:

Never struck me as necessarily meaning that guaranteed bad news was due, however the way things have went over the last couple of weeks I can't help but feel its not the end of bad news :anguish:

Right I would like to know exactly what these Shysters in the Mhedia mean by all of this .

No one is taking them to Task on these statements, and I think now the News should be Gagged with regards to Talking about this until we hear Statements from the Administrators .

I am sick to the Teeth of this .It wont make me watch or buy their Papers any more than I don't already so it needs to be Clamped down on.

I think the Politicians from Westminster should get Involve ,and warn the Mhedia to back off .

It is going to Kill the Club ,bad enough with this Whyte Character trying to strip the Club without all this negative Press.

Who's gonna Take them on ,anybody out there ?

I am Raging .Makes my hatred for them Grow .