A matter of urgency - talk to the English

usranger

I think you're right. My guess is there would be incidents every week with the ceptic fans spewing their shit about IRA and anti UK agenda. The English would welcome us and our ideaologies much more openly.

i agree

although i was more thinking that a lot of people in england still perceive the "old firm" as nothing but trouble. if only one half of this was to come then they wouldnt get all the trouble

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst idea ever.

Why don't we just run a white flag up the pole at Ibrox, and tell everybody we're giving up on Rangers getting through this? It would be less embarrassing than scuffling around begging for somewhere else to play.

Hardly begging. Some supporters would give up - agreed. Already a few have stated they couldn't support due to name change etc. Plenty more supporters would realise that the Rangers are more than a name and that change has happened throughout our history and that the club will continue to evolve. Exploring our options to make the club better should not be viewed as a negative. If it's an option. Great, we'll consider it. If not we move on.

Why would we do that? Why would we want that? And why would they want us ?

English lower leagues would take us in a minute, no doubts about that. Seen lots of letters on Skytext and heard calls on Talksport saying as much.

As for the question of why we would want it well simply the scum and others would demand we get sent down to Div 3 and and maybe a ban from the Scottish/league cups and no european football for at leaset 4 years.

We would work our way back up to the Spl in a few years but what a state that would be in without the T.V. income and Rangers fans pumping money into other clubs from tickets etc.

If the worst happened to us then Scottish football would be finished and not worth wasting 3 years to get back into a micky mouse league in which we would find it near impossible to get into the C.L. in years to come cause of seeding and the like.

Also don't think a club the size of Rangers would be able to be run on Div 3 income even the lower leagues in England will still earn us more than up here.

I genuinly cannot stand scottish football, it sickens me to the stomach, the papers, the phone ins, the rapey club, just everything about it, it's really rotten to the core and has been for a few years no primarily since liewell and dr death/dandruff walked through the door with bags of totties on their shoulders. IMO leave them to it and lets get the feck away from it all, fresh start and work our way up, at least apply now as we have absolutly nothing to loose.

Wise up.........we are not going to be admitted to the English Premiership, simply because the chairmen of the clubs in the lower half of the league would be turkeys voting for xmas. I'm so tired of this subject being revived every time we have a setback, it's a complete non-starter and should be treated as such.

If we start again in the English league after being in liquidation, what would be the point in having Ibrox? Therefore we WOULDN'T be RANGERS any more. 140 years of history GONE. That's not what I want at all.

I want us to come out of administration with a clean slate, in the SPL and still at Ibrox.

Or in other words.....back where we belong....at the top of Scottish Football ramming it home to the rest of the fuckers that don't give a shit about us, just how GREAT a club we are. Like Mr Struth said, We Welcome the chase. I don't want to be scratching about the lower leagues of any country!

Wise up.........we are not going to be admitted to the English Premiership, simply because the chairmen of the clubs in the lower half of the league would be turkeys voting for xmas. I'm so tired of this subject being revived every time we have a setback, it's a complete non-starter and should be treated as such.

I think everyone knows the EPL is a non starter but the prospect of starting in lower leagues (league 2) is realistic and could be a better option that Scottish division 3. Who knows what's going to happen? My bet would be we're still in SPL at the end of all this but if ceptic follow through on their threats, they'd want us in division 3. I'd say if that happened - GTF we've got a better option!

I've always been a staunch supporter of us staying in the SPL and was dead against moving to England, but after seeing the way other clubs and their fans have reacted to us entering admin, I'm well up for moving to the English lower leagues and working our way up. As has been said by others, the whole of Scottish football will soon realise how much they needed us, money from our travelling support and most importantly money from any TV deal, as I cant see Sky or ESPN being interested in an SPL with out us.

Even if we were to be relegated to the 3rd Div in the event of liquidation, this would be more appealing than allowing the arse holes in charge to lord it over us and make us start each season on -10 or even -15 pts as has been suggested. Again, the issue of TV deal would arise again, due to there being no Old Fir games in the SPL and the other cunts clubs would suffer and realise just how important we are to the whole of Scottish football.

Hardly begging. Some supporters would give up - agreed. Already a few have stated they couldn't support due to name change etc. Plenty more supporters would realise that the Rangers are more than a name and that change has happened throughout our history and that the club will continue to evolve. Exploring our options to make the club better should not be viewed as a negative. If it's an option. Great, we'll consider it. If not we move on.

Wise words .Get it checked out in the unlikely event .Got too .I would hate to stay in this League the way things are .Its dead now and beyond revival .IMO And both Rangers and that lot have carried this League for 20 Years as someone stated ,and now look where its got us.

I don't care what the septic want or threaten and neither should any other Bear. Our history is Scottish, we are Scottish and we will always be Scottish. Running away to the English leagues smacks of cowardice at this time and should not be in our thoughts in my opinion. We will come through this as we have come through every other trial we have faced, and we shall be all the stronger for it.

If we ever move to the English leagues it must be from a position of strength, not weakness. We are Rangers and we don't do running away.

Seeing the same teams four times a season is doing my head in all honesty and has been for a long time. I would welcome a change to England, not just because i live there but because i feel in the long run it would benefit our club. We would need to start at the lower levels of the English leagues, but it would be enjoyable seeing new teams and places to visit. However i think it will remain just a dream, but like the OP says if you never try you'll never know. Also how good would it be to see the back of the Scum and their bigotry and Republicanism also the hatred and jealousy from the lesser teams like the Sheep and Dumpdee.

If we start again in the English league after being in liquidation, what would be the point in having Ibrox? Therefore we WOULDN'T be RANGERS any more. 140 years of history GONE. That's not what I want at all.

I want us to come out of administration with a clean slate, in the SPL and still at Ibrox.

Or in other words.....back where we belong....at the top of Scottish Football ramming it home to the rest of the fuckers that don't give a shit about us, just how GREAT a club we are. Like Mr Struth said, We Welcome the chase. I don't want to be scratching about the lower leagues of any country!

Every Rangers fan wants that, but we have to face reality here. We need someone with deep, deep pockets to buy us and take care of all the debt. A huge amount of our future income is now lost Season tickets, Europe for next season {Maybe}, catering etc.

My guess is we need £100m at least to get out of all the tax problems,debt and signing new players etc. Not sure if anyone is out their with that kind of money at the minute tbh.

Whyte has fecked us over for about the next 5 years at least

I don't care what the septic want or threaten and neither should any other Bear. Our history is Scottish, we are Scottish and we will always be Scottish. Running away to the English leagues smacks of cowardice at this time and should not be in our thoughts in my opinion. We will come through this as we have come through every other trial we have faced, and we shall be all the stronger for it.

If we ever move to the English leagues it must be from a position of strength, not weakness. We are Rangers and we don't do running away.

It is ok We can still be a Scottish Club .Honestly . And we get to keep our Stadium ,in Glasgow.

Why do people think if we come back as a Pheonix Club we wont be Rangers? Our History will live on. I cant ever ever see myself not going to Ibrox Every Second Saturday.Even as a New Club ,but I would Love us to get out of this SPL, as it is the Cause of all our Problems at the end of the Day.A skint, League worthless, and void of any Skill or endeavour . And very unexciting .

We must keep all our options open ,and be prepared to look at every opportunity out there.For the sake of our Club .

I wouldn't like to see us be allowed back in to the SPL just for the Earls to screw us over for 3 Seasons with a Points deduction .They are pushing for this along with other Likewise minded Clubs .If it came to it .

However it is all Hypothetical ,but we must prepare for every eventuality.IMO.

True mate as that C--T Murray knew nothing about our history and traditions, he pulled the heart out of the club.

Rhat Murray was ,the Rangers Fans where pissed on by him and he took every single Rangers Fan for a Ride ,as has Whyte.

I am sick of them and hope they are heckled at every opportunity .They should Pay for what they have done .And I hope the Law catches up with them Both.

Every Rangers fan wants that, but we have to face reality here. We need someone with deep, deep pockets to buy us and take care of all the debt. A huge amount of our future income is now lost Season tickets, Europe for next season {Maybe}, catering etc.

My guess is we need £100m at least to get out of all the tax problems,debt and signing new players etc. Not sure if anyone is out their with that kind of money at the minute tbh.

Whyte has fecked us over for about the next 5 years at least

Let's see what happens with the EBTs before we start thinking of a number

But there is nothing 'great' in the long term about playing shite like Hearts and Dundee every other week. The reason we are in this mess is because we are playing and beating mediocre challenges each season. We need a real competition and this aint it.