The Blue Knight's Are On Their Way

TheBlueKnight

Simply horrible

You think if there was a new Rangers who pumped the scum 5-0

It wouldnt matter to them? Aye fucking right it would

Stop being so sensitive

Methinks his sensitivity may have something to do with having a financial interest in the Blue Knights.

Exactly the reason we need a clean break.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methinks his sensitivity may have something to do with having a financial interest in the Blue Knights.

Exactly the reason we need a clean break.

If liquidation comes so be it, pish but thats where we would be

If it did happen then its just something they taigs will use to proclaim as being the most successful team ever since the old Rangers ceased

Everycunt and their dug would know the truth

Should we change name, manager, kit, gender etc etc it wouldnt matter for their greatest manager if all time will ALWAYS be known as the man who failed to report it to the polis

So forgetting administration for a moment and thinking back to better times, if Ibrox had burnt down then Rangers would have ceased to exist? Of course not. If Ibrox had to be moved for whatever reason 500ft down the road would Rangers have ceased to exist? Of course not. If we had sold all the first team players and bought another 11 to replace them would Rangers have ceased to exist? Of course not.

The stadium, the players, the directors and owners etc have changed many times over the years. Yet we still think of the Rangers of 1872 as the Rangers of today. Why? Because we the fans are Rangers, and that is why no matter what happens there will always be Rangers.

Frankly I'm disappointed that this thread continues the Timothy propaganda that we will lose our history and not be the 'real' Rangers should we face liquidation and resurrection.

Very well put. When all this broke and the L word was banded about I doubted I could support a new Rangers. You my man have changed my thinking. Have a rep.

How would you know what I have posted has been constructive or not? You only come over here when there's a thread to have a go at someone over. You're not alone in that, however, and it's quite comical when the virtual transit van arrives and you all pile in!

Anything I've seen from you is always negative and having a go, your reputation as a prick goes before you and to be honest it guys like that you stop me coming on here as often when I do have free time.

Tell me how just sitting posting on a forum having a go at folk is constructive? You go on like we have to justify ourselves to you, like your some sort of authority figure among the Rangers support when in fact you're a sad tosser who does nothing of note for support.

I don't give a fuck about them or what they think. And I'm not interested in a " NEW RANGERS " I'm only interested in saving the one we already have, THE Rangers.

Paul Murray knows the club and what we're all about. I'll be backing him to the hilt unless someone comes along with a bigger and better offer that's in the best interests of the club.

Your quite right to back him if he can save the club

And your quite right to want to care about the NOW Rangers

But if we had to start again under a new co then the history doesnt die

It dies when cunts like YOU walk away

Anything I've seen from you is always negative and having a go, your reputation as a prick goes before you and to be honest it guys like that you stop me coming on here as often when I do have free time.

Tell me how just sitting posting on a forum having a go at folk is constructive? You go on like we have to justify ourselves to you, like your some sort of authority figure among the Rangers support when in fact you're a sad tosser who does nothing of note for support.

Casey's a bully mate :P

Kiddin on jonesy honest

Lighten up mate RM is ok (tu)

Keep postin, u never know you could even become mates :lol:

Dreamer.

I think you're in a wee world of your own if you think Rangers as we know them would still be the same club post liquidation.

Your stance is interesting. Its almost as if..........no.............no, surely not.

:shifty:

A full account of exactly what was said in your meeting(s) with Whyte would go a long way to giving people comfort.

I discussed this with Brother Adoniram but the problem is wee cosy meetings between a select few and the powers that be will always lead to suspicion and you have to be prepared for what comes with this.

It wasn't a cosy wee meeting, we asked the questions we felt were appropriate and there's a few things that couldn't be revealed in public. What I will say is having read the minutes from other meetings with Craig Whytes ours certainly went into more detail than the others plus we seemed to ask more difficult questions.

Craig Whyte is perfectly aware that is he screws Rangers we will be the worst of enemies for him to have....

Dreamer.

I think you're in a wee world of your own if you think Rangers as we know them would still be the same club post liquidation.

I am a dreamer mate

I dream of beating the scum to the league EVERY year

And that wont change because of some legal red tape fuck crap

Your attitude saddens me mate but I hope you change your mind if it does happen

I think you will be pissed off but I just can't understand why you would give up if it did come to that

Have to confess I do agree with TBK there, a new company won't be the football club that Moses McNeil created all those years ago, no matter what the name and where the play, the history will never die of course but it would very much be a case of starting history again.

However i'd still get behind a new Rangers more than likely, nothing else I could do, St Mirren's CEO can say what he likes but i'm not about to start supporting them or any other Scottish team.

Almost as if what?

Not like you to be shy. Spit it out.

Ok, you are talking exactly the way a tim would. I'm not saying you're a tim, but you're certainly playing into their hands by swallowing their pish.

Of course, if you've got a few quid in this Blue Knights bid, theres a whole new reason for you to take the aforementioned stance..........monetary gain.

I'm just a Rangers man, on a Rangers forum, with an opinion. I don't require anyone to justify themselves to me, but nor am I required to justify my level of support to somebody who doesn't even know me, no matter what your wee pals have told you.