RangersFanOwnership Model

Would you join this concept?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Which would best describe your thoughts?

• No Thanks
    • Yes It's Brilliant
    • Yes £100 upfront
    • I Can Only afford £10 P.M
    • I would pay £100 + £10 P.M
    • I Know 5 others would would do both

I like the concept and its similar to one i suggested on here a few months back.

Being realistic, i would like to see a situation where rangers supporters owned approx 40% of the club, with a minimum of 3 'hand picked' investors making up the rest.

This would give us the say in the running of the club that we need, and would allow the club to flourish with a consistent source of revenue that no other club in Scotland has.

Is the OP's idea to buy the old club from the liquidators, or buy Servo from Green?

I only ask because there was talk of settling debts to HMRC etc....

I am all for clearing out footballing debts to other clubs, whether it be transfer fees for players or gate receipts.

I'm onboard but i think the concept needs to now be taken my a group and moulded into a business plan that can be presented to investors and the selling party.

I would also suggest getting a lawyer involved, this will add credibility to any letters being sent or action taken.

I'm definitely up for giving it further discussion, PM me if you want to chat about it.

It is being moulded into a business plan.

Proposal (That's the plan)

Model Rules (That's the Rules)

Membership (That's the cost)

Banking (That's the security)

We have FSA regulated people on our team, insolvency experts, accountants dealing with regular funds over 100m and a wide variety of skills from labourers to the above mentioned to compliment the team all different aspects and a lot of enquiries to help out.

Giving the proposal away after all their hard work i think you will find would be shot down the minute i suggested it to the team.

While you make valid points, all previous suggestions of giving it to other people have been disregarded.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon guys, tweet, facebook, text every bear you know and let them know about www.rangersunite.com and lets get behind this.

Hi Mate, it wont let me open PM's or view profiles to message you so i can't read what you have messaged me.

Unsure why it is saying we are unable to access these features

Hi Mate, it wont let me open PM's or view profiles to message you so i can't read what you have messaged me.

Unsure why it is saying we are unable to access these features

The board is likely in performance mode, which reduces certain functions so as to enable the board to run with stability while under a lot of stress.

It is being moulded into a business plan.

Proposal (That's the plan)

Model Rules (That's the Rules)

Membership (That's the cost)

Banking (That's the security)

We have FSA regulated people on our team, insolvency experts, accountants dealing with regular funds over 100m and a wide variety of skills from labourers to the above mentioned to compliment the team all different aspects and a lot of enquiries to help out.

Giving the proposal away after all their hard work i think you will find would be shot down the minute i suggested it to the team.

While you make valid points, all previous suggestions of giving it to other people have been disregarded.

You may want to have a look at the discussion on the subject at the LinkedIn Rangers Group. There is a lot of experience in that group and some Bears with pretty good credentials.