RangersFanOwnership Model

Would you join this concept?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Which would best describe your thoughts?

• No Thanks
    • Yes It's Brilliant
    • Yes £100 upfront
    • I Can Only afford £10 P.M
    • I would pay £100 + £10 P.M
    • I Know 5 others would would do both

Not in the slightest, with constructive criticism it cannot improve, it needs plenty of ideas, for the bester of it.

You made yourself out to be admin, or certainly didnt make it clear you were not an admin answering a direct question about the admin, and the post (which has now been deleted) was done in a way because to be honest i was shocked that an admin would introduce and speak to a poster that way.

Now that i know you are not admin i ahve deleted it, because you are quite right to have your own opinion and if you dont like the idea that is fine, it wont affect it in the long run because it wont work anyway, as you have pointed out, and for it to work it needs supportive people, like the ones who have been offering to help.

We may not have any chance in hell of working it but it at least makes us feel better in the present situation that we are trying

Also i have no idea who are tarriers who are not on here, it goes both ways, which is why i sometimes take it to heart, because even if a bear posted the worst plan in the world i would commend him for at least having the guts to do something.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah right. So stick an idea on a website that copies one already out there, then when questioned, take a moral high-ground that your better than others just because they arent running a similar campaign elsewhere.

If you dont want criticism, then best to can your delusions of grandeur. (tu)

This will be my final message to you.

The RST are looking for fan representation on the board and that is what saverangers is for, to position themselves to get Dingwall on the board, of you cannot see that, then it is another reason why i am wasting my time talking to you, you wont ever stop, just keeping going on and on and on until i stop.

I have never said i dont want criticism, far from it, without critcism it cannot grow.

What i dont want and feel you are doing is just being overly negative and wasting lots of time commenting on something you have no interest in, again i say the same as i did last night.

It is fine if you dont like the idea, i can cope, ive been in sales all my adult life, this is nothing compared to some of that.

There is no real point commenting on something you have no interest in, all you are trying to do is make is so people stop using the thread, which is fine.

I do however wish you all the best and continued success

Your delusions of gradeur statement just sum you up for me and i will will end the conversation now on the following

You are a very strange kind of Rangers fan.

The RST are looking for fan representation on the board and that is what saverangers is for, to position themselves to get Dingwall on the board, of you cannot see that, then it is another reason why i am wasting my time talking to you, you wont ever stop, just keeping going on and on and on until i stop.

I have never said i dont want criticism, far from it, without critcism it cannot grow.

What i dont want and feel you are doing is just being overly negative and wasting lots of time commenting on something you have no interest in, again i say the same as i did last night.

It is fine if you dont like the idea, i can cope, ive been in sales all my adult life, this is nothing compared to some of that.

There is no real point commenting on something you have no interest in, all you are trying to do is make is so people stop using the thread, which is fine.

Your delusions of gradeur statement just sum you up for me and i will will end the conversation now on the following

You are way off here Alex. Are you seriously suggesting that we would ask fans to pledge millions of pounds to get one person on the board?

I have an interest in saving Rangers. When ideas are presented, then unlike others, i challenge them in order to gauge the calibre of the people suggesting them and the robustness of their plans.

When all i get in return is uncivil replies telling me not to air my views, the picture becomes clear, so in Duncan Bannantyne style, i will tell you where i am.

Its too similar to an already well established plan. There is little or no difference or distinguishing features that sets your idea apart other than to say you dont want 1 solitary seat on a Board. You are miles behind your "competitor" and realistically wont catch them up. You have already halved your target from 500,000 to 250,000 by the looks of it and even still, its a nonsense figure and you have entered the Bears Den without doing any research so for all of the above reasons, am oot (tu)

You are way off here Alex. Are you seriously suggesting that we would ask fans to pledge millions of pounds to get one person on the board?

I am saying that will be the reason he will be involved, not the fans pledging, they are doing it out of their love of the club.

That will be the reason the RST is heavily involved/directing it, of that i am sure.

It isn't just me.

A lot of people dont trust the RST (ex member here) and some with some justification, it is a shame for all the tireless and selfless work that goes on by good bears in the RST, even more people distrust/dislike Mark, not that you are at all interested in my opinion but mine is weighed heavily on the first one.

I have never put down the saverangers idea i just wouldnt touch it with a bargepole for that reason.

I'd like to commend you for not losing the rag with certain alleged Rangers fans on here Alex.

Keep this going, because the Blue Knights are just a continuation of the shite we have had before, as far as I can see.

Would it be more than one then?

Whilst you're having a pop at the OP, can I ask you, do you want Mark Dingwall having anything to do with the running of our football club?

I'd like to commend you for not losing the rag with certain alleged Rangers fans on here Alex.

Keep this going, because the Blue Knights are just a continuation of the shite we have had before, as far as I can see.

I've got over 12,000 posts on FF mate and the Glaswegian was one of my regular haunts, so unfortunately i have spent more time in the company of the main man than i would like, plus 20 years of direct selling, i can spot them a mile off.

As i pointed out, if a bear came on here with the most stupid idea in the world i would still thank him for the effort of at least trying.

The ones always putting you down are the ones with no plan themselves.

I've made it clear i wont be engaging in his nonsense again and appreciate the back up.

Things are slowly moving along in the right direction, nice little start to the day and it may go nowhere, it may lead everywhere.

Would it be more than one then?

Whilst you're having a pop at the OP, can I ask you, do you want Mark Dingwall having anything to do with the running of our football club?

You wont get an answer from them for that one, that is the perfect no win question.

Yes and they are not wanting whats best for Rangers

NO and thy're whole argument is f*cked even more.

Put it this way i am of the opinion that David Murray is a dirty snake and i wouldn't trust him with the kids pocket money, but i would still rather see him back at Rangers than MD anywhere near nazi control of it.

A lot of folk on Twitter are very positive about it, i would say the positive feedback from everyone that has seen it is around 90%

That is over a lot of non connected fans of all genders and walks of life, so the base is definately there.

We just need to spread the word.

where do i sign. :praise:

Great, we are glad to have you onboard and most definately need it and appreciate it.

Spread the word because the website/Twitter and Facebook will be ready very soon.

We are getting great feedback from folk on Twitter too

This is the first business model I've actually seen laid down on paper and not just pie in the sky.

I'd support this and I know my old man would too. If you need any kind of legal help then drop me a PM, coming to the end of the Diploma and I'm always happy to help fellow Bears out.

This is the first business model I've actually seen laid down on paper and not just pie in the sky.

I'd support this and I know my old man would too. If you need any kind of legal help then drop me a PM, coming to the end of the Diploma and I'm always happy to help fellow Bears out.

Yes mate we will definately need your help with advice, looking to have the accountants company details and legal details on the website with links to help allay the fears with getting involved.

Are you free at 7pm tonight?

I will PM mate

Yes mate we will definately need your help with advice, looking to have the accountants company details and legal details on the website with links to help allay the fears with getting involved.

Are you free at 7pm tonight?

I will PM mate

I have 11's tonight with some uni mates, PM me and we can sort something out