RangersFanOwnership Model

Would you join this concept?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Which would best describe your thoughts?

• No Thanks
    • Yes It's Brilliant
    • Yes £100 upfront
    • I Can Only afford £10 P.M
    • I would pay £100 + £10 P.M
    • I Know 5 others would would do both

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex, keep it going mate.

This has been mentioned before and I know you are on it. Keep in mind a printable format to allow the idea/plan to be distributed to non internet bears.

Yes mate, the website will have a printable version of things (probably condensed to make it easier to read and less to print.

But that is the idea behind it.

I'd be willing to set up the website/PayPal etc for this. I have plenty of experience, just give me a shout if I'm needed.

I will ask the people who are running it if they want a self loathing, Anti Rangers fan, pro titles being stripped guy if he can help them.

Because I want to know who the administrators are before I invest my hard earned.

Is that fair enough?

Why would someone who wants the club liquidated, hates the fans and wants the league titles stripped want to invest in Rangers?

Is it fair to ask that?

1) The club is fucked with being saddled with more and more debts which are leaking out the woodwork.

2) I love the Rangers fans. I hate the bigots, they're not fans of Rangers. They just think they are.

3) I never said at any time I wanted our league titles stripped. Go do your homework.

And it's only Rangers fans that are bigots?

I just read a post where you labelled Rangers FC 2012 bigots.

You dont even know who they are and you are calling them bigots.

So it's a no from me i wont even be passing your request on.

Bitter because your own clone of this thread was laughed down? Thought as much.

I'll let the big boys decide if they need my help.

I dont remember anyone laughing it down, it is that obvious you havent read anything, yet want to help, it's actually laughable

Yeah go play with the big boys.

You are not wanted here

You need to make a coffee. No more drink tonight. Then in the morning read through these posts again and see that you have my posts mixed up with someone else's.

I dont drink coffee or alcohol, as for you, why dont you go and pollute another thread, or you can troll this all night because i want be back on it to answer anymore of your nonsense

Im 100% im my friend.Anything that will help the club i love

Im in the trust and it would be helpful if we never dissed a fellow bear ie MD [im aware of [past problems ] but we all have to be singing from the same hym sheet on this one

Its wat too important to have fractions

Think Gordon Smith would be the best guy as most of the others for me would have to much of a self interest or on appetite for fan ownership.

For example Ally till the last second will probably stiil think a certain white knight will come our way,maybe same with Walt

No for me Smith would be ideal as it would be his way of redemption in the Rangers fans eyes and i think he is 100% honest