RangersFanOwnership Model

Would you join this concept?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Which would best describe your thoughts?

• No Thanks
    • Yes It's Brilliant
    • Yes £100 upfront
    • I Can Only afford £10 P.M
    • I would pay £100 + £10 P.M
    • I Know 5 others would would do both

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be sending PM's to all posters who have supported it in the next 2 days regarding everything

Please dont take this as a dig, but why do this by PM and why with only those "who have supported you"

You have a widely viewed medium in this forum and you should be taking advantage of that by continuing to promote and advertise your idea. The more you openly discuss it, the more support/help/assistance/advice you will get. (tu)

Good stuff.

Can you explain what the 16th deadline means in terms of this? What do you have to propose, and does the funding need to be in place by then?

The deadline is there, we cant do anything about it, we are working hard on everything, we may very close to something that could mean everything, but it could also turn out to be nothing, but i can tell you one thing, are in there trying and giving it our best shot possible. i wont reveal it in here as that is suicide, those working hard behind the scenes all know and more will be divulged via PM as and when its safe to do so.

We have a glimmer of hope today, it could turn to sun or rain, all importat info we be fed by PM to keep timmy out.

Until such time we can release info via our site.

The deadline is there, we cant do anything about it, we are working hard on everything, we may very close to something that could mean everything, but it could also turn out to be nothing, but i can tell you one thing, are in there trying and giving it our best shot possible. i wont reveal it in here as that is suicide, those working hard behind the scenes all know and more will be divulged via PM as and when its safe to do so.

We have a glimmer of hope today, it could turn to sun or rain, all importat info we be fed by PM to keep timmy out.

Until such time we can release info via our site.

Excellent mate (tu)

Please dont take this as a dig, but why do this by PM and why with only those "who have supported you"

You have a widely viewed medium in this forum and you should be taking advantage of that by continuing to promote and advertise your idea. The more you openly discuss it, the more support/help/assistance/advice you will get. (tu)

I dont take it as a dig, you have not onky widely knocked what we are trying to do but typically you havent replaced what you keep repeating.

remember your "oot" for all the reasons you said.

And quite frankly i wouldnt trust you with Craig Whytes money.

I have repeatedly told you that we have your feedback, we appreciate it and we haved moved on, the plan will sink or swim and you wont have a bearing on it.

Its private info that only people i trust know about incase it doesnt come off, i care more about integrity than i do about blowing contacts trust just to keep the haters happy.

out of respect i have given you a response.

You will not get another.

your "oot" it suits us perfectly.

I'm afraid the PMing of sensitive information won't stop this, given the amount who have joined recently. Still, I look forward to hearing more when you can do so.

What's the website and Facebook page called.

Would be great to see this actually happen, my mate Is a distant relative of Walter Smith I'll ask if his Dad has his number if you want.

In the interests of skullduggery from timmy mate we as a group working in them will release the details in the next 48hrs i am being told is what it will take to build the website, the matching Twitter/Facebook account/Facebook have been secured personally after i purchased the web domain.

Walter Smith is the ideal man for this mate.

If you can get Walters ear by any way possible then you will be a massive help.

I mean no disrespect to any bear on here, but keeping timmy out of the loop is paramount.

As soon as they are ready a new thread will be made for it.

PM me mate regards Walter we can certainly discuss that.

Get Walter onboard then we will smash this and be in pole position.

I'm afraid the PMing of sensitive information won't stop this, given the amount who have joined recently. Still, I look forward to hearing more when you can do so.

You are correct mate, its a sad fact, but instead of pandering to timmy we will be busy working hard for the bears.

As soon as i know anything i will be in touch with it, no point in just posting ifs and buts.

We dont want to get anyones hopes up or let any bears down.

You are correct mate, its a sad fact, but instead of pandering to timmy we will be busy working hard for the bears.

As soon as i know anything i will be in touch with it, no point in just posting ifs and buts.

We dont want to get anyones hopes up or let any bears down.

are you hopefull of having a plan(already in place) and a proposal to propose to the administrators by the 16th march?

i will not ask you to divulge anything on here, but do yous have an idea of the clubs total debt/creditors and how much is needed to secure control of the club?

I thought that was the premise of the idea. "If we can get 500,000 bears to sign up" "If we can get a big name to support us rather than the Blue Knights"

Whats to stop "timmy" coming on and saying they like the idea only for you to PM them all the while other real bears who could be 1000 times more influential to your cause are left out because you don't like their views?

Have you considered what expenditure programme you are going to put to the administrators in 12 days time yet and if so, what does that look like ?

Have you approached anyone as to how the registration of the trust will be set up yet ?

There is absolutely no need for you to spit the dummy out when there are valid questions needing answered here. I think given that the way our fans have just been taken for a ride by some unknown guy, they will think twice about puting their money into someone with absolutely no history of anything again.

Saying you are keeping everything secretive etc is like reading the same bullshit that Whyte and his fanboys pumped out for the last 10 months. (tu)

Well put together. A few things maybe need tweaked, your heading in the right direction with this though. Hope to see more detailed info in the coming days. Because the more there is of your plan in a more detailed manner makes it look more official.imho. I back this idea i jus need more detail of the exact workings of this model, before putting my hard earned into it.keep up the good work.

I thought that was the premise of the idea. "If we can get 500,000 bears to sign up" "If we can get a big name to support us rather than the Blue Knights"

Whats to stop "timmy" coming on and saying they like the idea only for you to PM them all the while other real bears who could be 1000 times more influential to your cause are left out because you don't like their views?

Have you considered what expenditure programme you are going to put to the administrators in 12 days time yet and if so, what does that look like ?

Have you approached anyone as to how the registration of the trust will be set up yet ?

There is absolutely no need for you to spit the dummy out when there are valid questions needing answered here. I think given that the way our fans have just been taken for a ride by some unknown guy, they will think twice about puting their money into someone with absolutely no history of anything again.

Saying you are keeping everything secretive etc is like reading the same bullshit that Whyte and his fanboys pumped out for the last 10 months. (tu)

Kept secret from you because you are not welcome, your involvement is not required or wanted.

Now stop posting in a thread you clearly dont like and are even less wanted.

I WILL NOT GET INTO DIALOGUE WITH YOU AGAIN, THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYONE IT MEANS YOU, SPECIFICALLY YOU.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME

IF THERE WAS A WAY TO BLOCK YOU FROM ALL MY POSTSBIT WOULD BE ACTIVATED.

That is my final message to you

are you hopefull of having a plan(already in place) and a proposal to propose to the administrators by the 16th march?

i will not ask you to divulge anything on here, but do yous have an idea of the clubs total debt/creditors and how much is needed to secure control of the club?

The best answer i can give on that mate is, when we get that far, that will be the time to find out the total debt.

Rightly or wrongly our priority is finding the kind of money needed first rather than spend hours talking about something we might be nowhere near.

Well put together. A few things maybe need tweaked, your heading in the right direction with this though. Hope to see more detailed info in the coming days. Because the more there is of your plan in a more detailed manner makes it look more official.imho. I back this idea i jus need more detail of the exact workings of this model, before putting my hard earned into it.keep up the good work.

Couldn't agree more, well put and any improvements we can make, will only make it better

Kept secret from you because you are not welcome, your involvement is not required or wanted.

Now stop posting in a thread you clearly dont like and are even less wanted.

I WILL NOT GET INTO DIALOGUE WITH YOU AGAIN, THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYONE IT MEANS YOU, SPECIFICALLY YOU.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME

IF THERE WAS A WAY TO BLOCK YOU FROM ALL MY POSTSBIT WOULD BE ACTIVATED.

That is my final message to you

The Craig Whyte approach

"I will only speak to people who wont ask important and detailed questions for fear of being exposed but aye, everything is aw right so give me your money"

Its doomed for failure and im not sure Walter will want to connect himself to someone who publicly slates fellow Bears and talks of "timmy conspiracies" Its not something that goes down well on someones CV to be honest.

If you want to be taken serious, you need to be ready for difficult questions. Best thing you can do is get someone in who is at least willing to answer them instead of shoving his big heid in the sand (tu)

genius...i'm definately in. £100 + £10 pm. the thought of us owning our club is amazing.

please please all get behind this

This is key to wealth i have been told by 1 wealthy chap, get the numbers behind you and you wont be short of offers for help

I think approaching people with and idea and about 950/1000 all for it is good but with the followsvand likes we anticipate its a much easier thing to pitch.

In theory a great idea and fan ownership is long overdue in this country.

We certainly agree, we need the support of all our fellow fans and it can work, just depends on which model, i am about to put another option to the RM board and see if that is well received.

Thanks mate

You can count on my support, any help needed I'll gladly pitch in where I can.

Anything that benefits our club is worth exploring

That last part is so straight forward and all we need are the backing of the people who think it is a way they would like to see the club run.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

We just had an online multi meeting there and covered some areas with one of the team who will be the accountants and do the yearly audits.

So we are going the right way.