3 consecutive home defeats

Jig

So you are banned wanker sirwaltersmithlegend....I recognise that brand of utter stupidity anywhere

Says the faceless shitebag from behind his keyboard. What an idiot.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get this taig banned again.... :anguish:

I am not a taig nor have i been banned before. This is my only account and i have done nothing to warrant being banned. Who the fuck are you to ask for people to be banned? Speaking to quite a few members from Rangersmedia, you are a joke figure on here who trolls the forum looking for verbal arguments and its you, they think is a taig.

I am not a taig nor have i been banned before. This is my only account and i have done nothing to warrant being banned. Who the fuck are you to ask for people to be banned? Speaking to quite a few members from Rangersmedia, you are a joke figure on here who trolls the forum looking for verbal arguments and its you, they think is a taig.

Flecky/swsl was banned for being a taig.....the fact your on your third account says it all Clown :sherlock:

No way there are two people as stupid as you....you can run but you can't hide clown...... :sherlock:

I dont do running away or hiding. Fancy meeting up at the next match?

You quit going to matches according to you.....I also don't go to piggery so couldn't meet you.

Why the fuck would I want to meet the mb clown anyway.... :lol:

You have the wrong person. The Piggery is not our next game. Why not big man? The offer is there, dont be a shitebag.