Dorin Goian

BananaMan

Wasn't at today's game due to work. Heard on the radio however that Goian gave away the penalty?

I don't think I'm the only one who is losing confidence in Goian at the back. He's been struggling for a few weeks now. Anyone else think the same?

Wasn't at today's game due to work. Heard on the radio however that Goian gave away the penalty?

I don't think I'm the only one who is losing confidence in Goian at the back. He's been struggling for a few weeks now. Anyone else think the same?

Goian has been shocking for 2 months now and a would rather have perry in the team

He didn't give a way a penalty because it wasn't one, even the linesman didn't think it was.

Was never a pen, ref was all over the shop today. Disgrace of a performance from the man in the middle, much like the one from 2 weeks ago against Killie. These match deciding mistakes are piling up.

While i agree he has not been at his best recently, bearing in mind what the players mindset must be like right now, it is no surprise.

But he did NOT give away a penalty today, the ref gave away a penalty. Noone else to blame for tha pen other than the bad refereeing

hes been pish since his red card against st midden

as others have said it never looked a pen and the hearts player at backpost was going mad as he thoiught ref gave us foul

ref was awful, let hearts kick us off park in first half and then had a 10 min spell late on when he got both penalty incidents badly wrong.

Was it just me that thought the referee flashed two yellow cards and red card to Goian but then he never left the field of play?! Few of us were puzzled in BF1. <cr>

STV news said he gave Goian two yellows. If he did it just shows how much he lost the plot!!! Manky mob got a ref sacked for less!!!

The cock should be dropped, can't put up with it for much longer

Agree with this,my eyes were opened in Saints loss to him but he just isn't strong or dominant enough in the air for me ie Inverness goal last week.yes we appreciate what's players are going through but he would be first name on any list

He didn't give a way a penalty because it wasn't one, even the linesman didn't think it was.

According to everyone that's seen the replays, it was a stone waller. I didn't think it was a penalty either but Goian has been dodgy in and around the box since Christmas, giving away daft fouls.

I say get shot.