corrupt refs

ger50champ

Today i witnessed one of the most biase/corrupt refereeing performances for many a year.

Crawford Allen never gave us one decision in whole game,denied us a good pen shout in first half,2nd half he denied us a stonewaller ,one that would have been given against us.

Few minutes later he gives Hearts one for nowt and not one player or Hearts fan was looking for one,

5mins after this Gers player gets elbowed in the chops by Hearts player and ref who did see this ignores totally

For me i cant remember a ref that never gave us so little in one match,Every wee call went for Hearts.

Add this to Collums performance few weeks back in the cup v Dun Utd where Daly had blatent elbow at 1-0 to Utd and should have had red card

Then thers Brines V Kilmarnock denying us two but most defintely one goal then as you can see theres a pattern emerging one where if it was the other side of the City bricks would be getting thrown,Investigations started.Peoples lives would be being threatened.

The media would be in metdown but we just get on with it,suppose we have no choice in present circumstances but after today our biggest fear is that Unwashed can now win it at our place if we lose next week and i wouldnt bet against the ref giving EVERY DECISION AGAINST Rangers to make sure this is what happens

They arent corrupt at all. Thats a load of shite (tu)

Perhaps not corrupt but very incompetent to say the least. It baffles me why the SFA employ such poor standard referees, decisions that were made today were shocking.

i truelly find it difficult to call brines & coward allan anything other than cheaters.

there is no justification to say that McCulloch being pushed in the hearts box isn't a foul, then moments later whistle against Goian. Where is the justification in that?

And Brines whistling against McCulloch for the Kilmarnock goal... again - it just reeks of cheating. I find it hard to comprehend how anyone could be so incompetent if they were truelly neutral.

They arent corrupt at all. Thats a load of shite (tu)

If the deliberate mistakes were not so obvious i would agree with you but they do themselves no favours. We are not talking about 50/50s here, we are talking clear cut easy to see decisions.

Corrupt? Perhaps not however there is not a ref in this country that is unaware that when it comes to decisions involving us they will be forgiven as long as its not in our favour.

Take the Wallace header at the piggery and consider the refs thought process. If he doesn't give and is wrong life will go on and it blows over in a day or two. If he gives it wrongly there is a chance his career, home and family are at risk.

Yeah, but they werent cheating last year either. (tu)

oh i know, but it didnt stop that mob doing what they fucking wanted and seemingly making things better for them

if the old saying "decisions even themselves out over the course of a season" then you'd expect the tarriers to lose their last 7 games or more :D

wonder what odds for motherwell to win the league :lol:

oh i know, but it didnt stop that mob doing what they fucking wanted and seemingly making things better for them

if the old saying "decisions even themselves out over the course of a season" then you'd expect the tarriers to lose their last 7 games or more :D

wonder what odds for motherwell to win the league :lol:

Said it to many a Sellic fan last year that when your lucks not in, its not in. Referees make a lot less mistakes than they guys on the park getting paid £20k a week and get a lot less than the Million managers make.

There is absolutely no use in blaming the referee for a team of non triers. If we put the best team on the park, with the best tactics and best fitness, we win, no matter what mistakes the referee makes.

No excuses for our abysmal performances. (tu)

Said it to many a Sellic fan last year that when your lucks not in, its not in. Referees make a lot less mistakes than they guys on the park getting paid £20k a week and get a lot less than the Million managers make.

There is absolutely no use in blaming the referee for a team of non triers. If we put the best team on the park, with the best tactics and best fitness, we win, no matter what mistakes the referee makes.

No excuses for our abysmal performances. (tu)

while i havent seen todays game so i wont comment on our performances, the killie game we looked baws in the first half, but dominating in the second with a man less

i agree about refs making mistakes mate, my earlier thread was just a massive rant as even clyde 1 today claimed we were robbed, thats when you KNOW the bears have been fucked over badly

nothing takes away from big paid players not turning up though, while redundancies will be harsh to take, the squad needed a massive clearout anyway and i would expect a lot of the laid off guys to be ones that the supportmostly wanted gone last summer anyways

i wouldnt honestly much prefer a team full of youngsters with the occasional experienced player (bocanegra defo) and finish 3rd in the league