Ally McCoist

GHJ

Pains me to say it but I think ally's well out of his depth. This is not about how he has conducted himself during this mess- he has been dignified throughout and really shown his class.

But he is not good enough to be manager of Glasgow rangers. He was good foil for walter, but even taking into account all the shit that's gone on.

- out of Europe twice to poor opposition

- out of league cup to Falkirk

- out of Scottish cup to Dundee utd.

- loss of a 15 pt gap in the league

- consistently playing players out of position

- poor signings

Now more than ever we need an experienced man at the helm. Ally deserves to be kept as number 2. If Walter won't come back we need to get someone who has been round the block.

Thoughts?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Souness, Walter coming back would be a sideways move for both parties. His legacy is cemented in our history lets leave it at that.

Sideways maybe- we need someone to steady the ship. Walter was an obvious suggestion , what about George graham?

Pains me to say it but I think ally's well out of his depth. This is not about how he has conducted himself during this mess- he has been dignified throughout and really shown his class.

But he is not good enough to be manager of Glasgow rangers. He was good foil for walter, but even taking into account all the shit that's gone on.

- poor signings

Now more than ever we need an experienced man at the helm. Ally deserves to be kept as number 2. If Walter won't come back we need to get someone who has been round the block.

Thoughts?

My immediate thought was "you wanker",,,,,,,,,

First things first.

We are in a fight for the clubs survival right now and could be forced into playing a team of kids if the cut-backs are as bad as rumored.

Whats the point in sacking a manager who has said he would work for free and frankly who else would take the job at the minute.

Whatever anyone thinks of Ally him and the team need 100% suport right now, with all thats gone on behind the closed doors i would say its imposable to say how this season would have turned out if things were run better.

First things first.

We are in a fight for the clubs survival right now and could be forced into playing a team of kids if the cut-backs are as bad as rumored.

Whats the point in sacking a manager who has said he would work for free and frankly who else would take the job at the minute.

Whatever anyone thinks of Ally him and the team need 100% suport right now, with all thats gone on behind the closed doors i would say its imposable to say how this season would have turned out if things were run better.

First things first.

I am not advocating sacking him- he needs help. He isnt experienced enough for the maelstrom that is happening the now.

He was my favourite player growing up, a true legend. Doesn't change his managerial record though.

I'm new on here and I'm like an interested outsider (although I have a lot of love for the Gers) but just wondering what the general opinion is on Ally ? After the success of Walter Is Ally out of his depth here or is the problem the situation ?

If and when Alistair leaves, it should be Ian Holloway in charge, none of this Billy Davies nonsense.

Holloway has experience at working on a shoe string budget and getting the best out of players and wouldnt demand a huge wage.

I'm new on here and I'm like an interested outsider (although I have a lot of love for the Gers) but just wondering what the general opinion is on Ally ? After the success of Walter Is Ally out of his depth here or is the problem the situation ?

No such thing.

- poor signings

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I think that you are a fucking idiot. How can we judge Mr McCoist on the basis that since he has been manager of Rangers Football Club, either Craig Whyte (total walloper) or administrators have been in charge?

Anyone who blames Super Ally for anything right now is either shit stirring, or they are fucking stupid, the man is doing his best for the club that he (and we) loves.

He is certainly doing more for the club than negative cunts like you who just look for something to moan about!

Old board appointed Ally.

Think he meant it suited Whyte to keep Ally. Although he is Mr Rangers and cant be faulted in that way, he is a rookie manager and hasnt the experience of dealing with people like Whyte.

He even said the agent side was 'far tougher' than he imagined.

No such thing.

I'm an Evertonian mate and have always followed my Club , but I've been up to to watch yoyr side and Rangers have always been a Club I've enjoyed watching. I signed up here today because a lot of us here feel for you on your current plight and if possible want to help , financially or otherwise.