A Great Gesture by Lee

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that's fucked up is your heid ya bammy bastard. He is playing for nothing and sacrificing his wages, and yet you still find fault with him.

Class way of talking to a fellow fan mate, well done mate.

By the way he is not playing for nothing as nothing has happened. Also we all know this will not happen, he knows he is the first out the door so he is just doing another pr job. Should and hopefully will be the first out the door if we need to make cuts.

Can't keep up, read the record , don't read the record. Traynor, Jackson et al are anti-rangers don't believe them. Or this is a nice story we're going to choose to believe it. Seriously fed up with this shit.

In my opinion, Lee is in the same boat as Ally, play/manage for free(or take a massive wage cut) or your out the door. The guys taken millions out the club, would be disgusted if he didn't sacrifice some of his wage for the cause.

Really quite incredible.

How bitter does your soul have to be to criticise any man for doing the best he can when the club is on its knees.

I have nothing but respect for any one at Ibrox prepared to make such a commitment.

it's is rather astonishing to see.

he obviously should be praised for this.

but people also must understand why its an offer that can't be accepted. the administrator has to make us viable going forward.

Surely no one knows what it means though about next season considering we ourselves don't know, maybe people should accept this for now, and some just can't bring themselves to do so being mculloch.

he obviously should be praised for this.

but people also must understand why its an offer that can't be accepted. the administrator has to make us viable going forward.

Can only agree with this. If he is indeed on that money or anywere near it, we simply cannot keep him.

As much as I respect him hugely for this, which I do..We need to go forward.

By the way he is not playing for nothing as nothing has happened. Also we all know this will not happen, he knows he is the first out the door so he is just doing another pr job. Should and hopefully will be the first out the door if we need to make cuts.

class way to talk about a player making this kind of gesture, possibly doing so in hope it saves some lower end jobs, you never know, do you live in a shade.

Can only agree with this. If he is indeed on that money or anywere near it, we simply cannot keep him.

As much as I respect him hugely for this, which I do..We need to go forward.

most weeks he earns 22k I told people this before. its an ok deal for super we will need a manager after this is over but in truth we won't need jig.

good luck to him he's never been half as bad as people make out.

class way to talk about a player making this kind of gesture, possibly doing so in hope it saves some lower end jobs, you never know, do you live in a shade.

Mate you know it's a pr stunt from a guy that has been paid £m's from Rangers for nothing in return.

It shows once again that Walter Smith and the jobs for the boys has played a huge part in the downfall of Rangers both on and off the park.

Mate you know it's a pr stunt from a guy that has been paid £m's from Rangers for nothing in return.

It shows once again that Walter Smith and the jobs for the boys has played a huge part in the downfall of Rangers both on and off the park.

Sir Walter?

Sir Walter?

Still Walter Smith for me mate, he is wanked over by some fans but i stick to the facts. He won us titles but at a high cost, some of which were paying for at the moment. Not all his fault, far from it but he had a massive part to play. Thats why i want a fresh start with new people at the club and an end to the jobs for the boys stuff.

Still Walter Smith for me mate, he is wanked over by some fans but i stick to the facts. He won us titles but at a high cost, some of which were paying for at the moment. Not all his fault, far from it but he had a massive part to play. Thats why i want a fresh start with new people at the club and an end to the jobs for the boys stuff.

Is this my opportunity to say let's not sidetrack threads from the topic at discussion yaaas ;)

Great attitude from jig. Got me thinking though. Did anyone notice that it was 'until we get out of admin'. If everyone done the same and just reverted back to their normal wage, we'd be back to square one. Scary that were paying out £20k a week for that type of player.

I can see the administrators being wary of that. After all, they have to make the business sustainable. Go on mcculloch anyway though!

Fantastic gesture,but from a football and business view he cannot be here next season. For the money he is on,we could have a few youngsters who would also be a better option on the pitch. We need to be ruthless now,it's time to cut costs and get rid of deadwood,youth is the way forward. There's no room for sentiment and as much as I respect lee for this,he needs to go.alexander,Healy,broadfoot and the like need to go with him too unfortunately.

The first name on the teamsheet for the next OF game should be Jig. We know he will get tore in and, if played up front, will rattle their centre halves. For that reason I hope his offer is accepted. We need commitment, desire and strength from now until the end of the season and Lee gives us that.

Maybe these ppl that are saying he should be hunted are lurkers knowing that losing Jig weakens us and they can't bare the thought of us turning them over. Haven't they had enough handed to them this season?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: