Legends Game

JCDBigBear

Phoned this morning to get tickets. Looking for 3 seats together, could not get my own seat and was told there was not 3 seats together available in Govan. Lassie said ticket sales were goin very well.

I phoned just after 9am this morning and got 3 together in GR7 for me, the wife and the bairn. Glad I called when I did. £12 to see Mols doing his turn on Baresi? You'd have to be mental not to!

Gutted that I can't make it. But there's a Sportsman's Dinner in Elgin on the Saturday night and some of the legends are coming to do a cookery day at my work. Can't wait!

I heard maldini does a cracking ravioli

If you phone up n buy tickets ,can they just be collected ? do you pay extra for using a debit card <cr>

You would have to have bought early today for them to be posted. Buy any time after now and you'll have to collect. There is a charge for using a card - about £1.50 or so.

Can anyone post the full Rangers squad for the night?

Ones I know for sure:

Goram

Weir

Numan

Amo

Gough

Albertz

Gio

Laudrup

Gazza

Hateley

McCoist

Mols

Also read Trevor Steven was playing but don't know I that's true. I expect to see Durrant make a cameo appearence

Official website says there has been 25k sold.

You just answered my question, I was a minute too late at seeing your post :lol: Hopefully we can get at least 30,000 at this. Been disapointing the lack of interest for the game :(

I'll be travelling from Livingston on Friday, space for four in the car, at a squeeze.

If you dont have transport and want to go, drop me a message.

Thats a nice offer mate, If anyone is driving past Milton Keynes (Newport pagnell services) and is as generous as this guy id be greatful for a lift! :) Cant afford the air or rail fare but would be happy to contribute petrol money (tu)

You would have to have bought early today for them to be posted. Buy any time after now and you'll have to collect. There is a charge for using a card - about £1.50 or so.

Around 25,000 seats have been sold so far and anyone wanting them delivered by post must purchase by close of business tomorrow.

(tu)

You just answered my question, I was a minute too late at seeing your post :lol: Hopefully we can get at least 30,000 at this. Been disapointing the lack of interest for the game :(

To be fair I answered your question 6 hours before you asked it,if only you read the thread :craphead::BELM:

Ones I know for sure:

Goram

Weir

Numan

Amo

Gough

Albertz

Gio

Laudrup

Gazza

Hateley

McCoist

Mols

Also read Trevor Steven was playing but don't know I that's true. I expect to see Durrant make a cameo appearence

Fantastic, thanks mate.

Ally hahaha this is going to be excellent!