Legends Game

JCDBigBear

Thought that this deserved a thread and if not admin can delete it :)

Gives everyone the chance to post teams they thought never possible before and hope fully they enjoy the game! :D

Goram

Stevens Weir Gough Numan

Laudrup Gio Gazza Albertz

McCoist Hateley/Mols

3-1 Rangers, Super Ally, Laudrup and an Albertz classic ;)

Enjoy fellow bears

Given how good big Goughy looked when he was training with us recently, I'd think that back four would probably still be able to compete in the SPL.

What an utterly amazing midfield as well.

Hey, the forward line ain't too shabby I suppose :craphead:

The Goalie: Nuff said

nextprev Friends For Life 1 of 4

Replica Shirt

Rangers TV

Tickets

Friends For Life

Tue, Mar 27, 2012

Tweet

By Andrew Dickson

GIOVANNI VAN BRONCKHORST can't wait to see Rangers' fans again on Friday after taking in an Old Firm game with them in Dubai three months ago.

The Dutch World Cup final captain is one of the many big-name stars who are playing in the legends game against AC Milan Glorie three days from now.

Van Bronckhorst will line up alongside his fellow countrymen Arthur Numan, Michael Mols and Bert Konterman as they all make emotional returns to Ibrox.

And it is clear they will relish the occasion after enjoying so many good times with the 54-time Scottish champions under Dick Advocaat.

You can be there to see some of the club's best ever players in action - simply call 0871 702 1972 for tickets, click HERE to buy or visit the Rangers Ticket Centre.

Around 25,000 seats have been sold so far and anyone wanting them delivered by post must purchase by close of business tomorrow.

Van Bronckhorst had hoped to travel to Glasgow at the weekend to take in Gers' 3-2 derby win over Celtic but couldn't attend as his own club Feyenoord were playing.

Instead of watching the Light Blues' inspiring triumph, he looked on from the sidelines in his capacity as first-team coach as Ronald Koeman's men won 3-0 at De Graafschap.

Now he can't wait to finally come back and he knows he'll be in for a wonderful welcome after meeting supporters in the Emirates during the festive season.

Van Bronckhorst smiled: "Even now if I see fans of the club, they remind me of the good times.

"I was in Dubai in December and I met some who asked me to watch the Old Firm game with them.

"We lost 1-0 and that was disappointing but sitting there at 1am, it was still great to go back over all the good memories.

"Being successful is important but it is nice all these years on that I still get a good reception from fans when I see them.

"For me, that says a lot about the people who follow the club and to still feel so much warmth from them is fantastic."

RFC Official

On a sidenote there should be collection buckets going around for people donate with all the money being split between the Rangers and AC Milan charities seeing as the club will get most of the revenue from this we should try and make the money up if each person donated an extra £5 to £10 or something then we could raise a good amount.

Agree with what's being said

I never go to friendlies or testimonials

But I'm going to this

Our club needs us and it's more helping the club and showing support than anything

Im puzzled as to why people don't go that can afford it

For the price of a packet of fags and a bottle of wine