Boycotting Dundee Utd Away

Dunny_01

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So there is no real reason for this boycott?

For some folk its to get it up United, for some its cause they said stuff after we went into admin, for some its to show Scottish football what they'll miss, for some its cause its Dundee Utd.

It's because they are all for changing the rules and hammering us next season.

Is that simple for you.

I just don't get it, and for that reason I won't back it.

It's because they are all for changing the rules and hammering us next season.

Is that simple for you.

So are Celtic.

So anybody who is boycotting United for this reason, will also be boycotting the Tarriers, right?

Didn't you claim that you had been saying for years that we should boycott all away games?

Yes. I have. And yes. We should.

Don't come back wae yer pish aboot why I don't just do it either. A boycott is a blanket refusal by ALL to attend away games. Not just the people who feel it should be done.

I support a boycott of United because i've been pretty unhappy about how they've acted for years

However, it sounds like it's only ever going to be a partial boycott. If most fans still go and only a couple hundred boycott it, it will give the impression of not enough people wanting to go without even significantly impacting United's finances.

I think the boycott needs more support than it does to be worthwhile.

Don't go to away games anyway so i don't have to make the choice.

What i will say is, no matter what don't buy any thing like programmes or food at Tannadice at the very least

So are Celtic.

So anybody who is boycotting United for this reason, will also be boycotting the Tarriers, right?

I, for one, won't be back at the piggery. The treatment last time was the last straw.

Won't be back at any other away grounds either for the forseeable future, but will still be at Ibrox whatever happens.

hope i dont offend anyone cause i using word Boycott but after speaking to a load of guys, Utd are the arseholes of the league now. and none of us are goin to the game, and hopefully so i dont need to go Shopping wae the wife, a beam back or Reserve or under 19s can be arranged at ibrox for guys like me who want to go see my team.

the team needs us, but the CLUB needs us more!!!! not goin to tannadice will not effect anything at the club!!!

Didn't mean to -rep you there, was scrolling down on the iPad :blush:

So sorry about starting a thread like this in this terrible day.

but emails galore are goin out trying to get people to buy tickets today.

For my own opinion on Dundee utd and thier shockin comments about Rangers and also goin back to Charging us the ticket for the half time abandoned game, i have handed back my allocation of 4 tickets and i am refusing to go this time.

I go everywhere home away and abroad, and i am pig sick of these clubs ridiculing us, the biggest home and away supported team in scotland, and thinking they can survive without our money, then dont give them a penny in two weeks, no tickets and no food etc

let Stephen Thompson come out and squirm.

I never thought i would ever post this but i will not be goin to the utd game and will be first game home away and abroad ive missed in years. fcuk them all

sure people will maybe still go in the dundee area, but dont buy a single pie or nuthing at them

i would love an arranged beamback put in place and would love to give rangers the money at ibrox instead

I'm with you mate. Why don't we watch it up at my house? I'll get the pies n bovril in. Then we can go to the titty bar round the corner.

It's a personal choice, and I'm not usually in favour of boycotts, but I'm sure in this instance, the team would understand the reasons behind it.

These gits have attacked our club and tried to bite the hand that feeds them.

One game won't change them, but it will certainly make them think. As somebody said, it's our only real weapon.

I would ask tho, if anyone feels they have to go to support the team, please, please please don't buy anything in the ground.

Don't give them a bean we don't have to.

I'm with you mate. Why don't we watch it up at my house? I'll get the pies n boric in. Then we can go to the titty bar round the corner.

thats why ur my best mate, SORRY Mate meant to tell u a sent your ticket back haha ??

Facts are that Thompson is part of a cabal that is threatening to exclude us from the SPL or only allow a much weakened Rangers in ( to protect their TV money no doubt).Anyone who supports any of these Clubs who are threatening us is doing us more harm than good.Taking away the hand that feeds them and spending it with Rangers will reverse that position.

Facts are that Thompson is part of a cabal that is threatening to exclude us from the SPL or only allow a much weakened Rangers in ( to protect their TV money no doubt).Anyone who supports any of these Clubs who are threatening us is doing us more harm than good.Taking away the hand that feeds them and spending it with Rangers will reverse that position.

I love this.

What other teams are part of this cabal?