Boycotting Dundee Utd Away

Dunny_01

If Dundee Utd take points off us the worst thing imaginable in all my lifetime of following Rangers could come true the week later. Do you really want that?

what about motherwell? if they win their 2 games before we play celtic then celtic cant win title at our ground.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll do what i want"

Precisely the attitude that sees us in the state we are in today.

Until such times as people see the bigger picture and why sacrifices have to be made we will continue to be treated with utter contempt.

What's the other option to your top quote? "Do what you tell us"?

Boycotting Tannadice is a very noble idea, but the timing stinks. All we'll see are headlines stating that we stayed away because of our current plight.

If a boycott is what's called for it should be planned well in advance so there is maximum effect......all that will happen this time is that Bears who don't normally get a ticket will find it easier to get one because some have handed theirs back or sold them on. Doomed to failure I'm afraid. Boycotting their merchandise is the best option for this game IMO.

What's the other option to your top quote? "Do what you tell us"?

For leadership at the very top of the fans organisations to at least give the fans some guidance and clarity.

My view is that we as fans have nothing to do with clubs like Dundee Utd until such times as Thompson moves or gets the message.

A boycott is in my view the only way we as fans can show how much we are needed and how powerful we are.

However we are split, we are divided and we will never learn how to defend ourselves under the current situation.

Fans will go to Tannadice and they will buy the programmes and they will buy the food and they will continue to allow CUNTS like Thompson to treat us with nothing but contempt.

What baffles me is that none of us would accept being treated like a cunt in any other walk of life but the minute we put a blue scarf on we allow ourselves to be treated like shit by the likes of him and others.

How many folk in here saying we should boycott actually go to away games anyway?

As ye know, since I changed jobs, I struggle tae make away games noo. But I'd say the same even if I was still making the away games.

Infact, I've been saying for years noo we should spend one season boycotting away games as this would be enough tae show the others just how much they need us.

Then they'd think twice every time they felt like "attacking" us or our club.

For leadership at the very top of the fans organisations to at least give the fans some guidance and clarity.

My view is that we as fans have nothing to do with clubs like Dundee Utd until such times as Thompson moves or gets the message.

A boycott is in my view the only way we as fans can show how much we are needed and how powerful we are.

However we are split, we are divided and we will never learn how to defend ourselves under the current situation.

Fans will go to Tannadice and they will buy the programmes and they will buy the food and they will continue to allow CUNTS like Thompson to treat us with nothing but contempt.

What baffles me is that none of us would accept being treated like a cunt in any other walk of life but the minute we put a blue scarf on we allow ourselves to be treated like shit by the likes of him and others.

Well said sir.

If I coulp rep x 1000, it would be yours.

Well said............ps Coatbridge RSC Bus cancelled for Tannadice only

Pompous as ever.

That may be your view but if you like taking it up the arse from the likes of Thompson and Liewell you go straight ahead.

However i was thinking more of those within the club and the administrators here on how to provide much needed funds to help the club. Opening up the ground to watch the game and provide some refreshments seemed a good idea to me.

You carry on though.

However i was thinking more of those within the club and the administrators here on how to provide much needed funds to help the club. Opening up the ground to watch the game and provide some refreshments seemed a good idea to me.

See when you articulate it like that, it comes across so differently. Just a thought.

Personally (and likewise for many bears) I am in a catch 22 for this. I'm home from dubai for d.utd and the tarriers game and obviously living out here, my games are limited to around 6 or 7 a year (mostly euro games).

But I am leaning towards boycotting these bastards. I will head up to dundee along with several others but I hate to think of that bastard of a chairman getting any of my cash

That's not supporting the team though. They won't be able to hear me sing from Ibrox.

So in the absence of any leadership from the club and no guarantee there will be in the future how do we put people like Thompson and Petrie and Liewell in their place?

And as an aside...the team have had 50,000 fans at Ibrox in the last two home games and lost them both. Just an observation that even a full house can't motivate this group of players to win games.

Catch-22. I fully understand the desire to stick it those detestable bassas, but on the other hand the players are demoralised enough; having no one there to cheer them on is not what is needed at this time (imho).

The CCS system fucks any intended boycott of any ground. Why would a Bear, having paid up-front for a ticket to this shit-hole-death-trap stay away having parted with his dough?

It won't happen.

What Bears do have control over is to leave the Arab bastards with a shed-load of unsold pies, Bovrils and the like.

* Do not under any circumstances use their catering facilities.

* Make arrangements with your bus convenors to stop for any refreshements long before reaching Dundee (Perth would be my suggestion), thus causing the pubs in and around Tannadump to be left with cask after cask of unsold beer and lager. This will feed back to the bald bastard running Tannadump causing the skinny fuck-pig much grief locally.

* Lastly, do not buy the match programme (unless you're one of these mad collectors who "must have everything ever printed....") as these will also cost the Arab bastards money they can ill afford.

The message from all Bears who do attend should be: "YOU FUCK WITH US....WE FUCK YOU RIGHT BACK!!" :angry:

Theres a lot of sense in this post.