Barry Ferguson

julescotia

Conjuncture however I cannot defend any friendship with Lennon... I would be disappointed if his friendship still remained

You mean his pal "Lenny", the one we've all "tae leave alaine"? After Ferguson's adoring salutations in the press I'd be surprised if such a strong friendship fell by the wayside.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its on record that Ferguson might party with Lennon if they win the title? Fuck off. :wanker:

You mean "Lenny", that is afterall how Bawwy lovingly refers to him. And it's on record that Barry parties with him. It is not unreasonable to think they will party together some more.

You mean "Lenny", that is afterall how Bawwy lovingly refers to him. And it's on record that Barry parties with him. It is not unreasonable to think they will party together some more.

So Lennon was invited to a birthday party by Fergusons wife and now you have them partying together when Celtic win the title? Your seriously warped dude. Barry is Rangers through and through, including his family.

So Lennon was invited to a birthday party by Fergusons wife and now you have then partying together when they win the title? Your seriousyly warped dude. Barry is Rangers through and through, including his family.

Now,now, "Lenny" was round his house, lying on his sofa and putting his feet on the coffee table. What a laugh they all must have had at "Lenny" spitting on the Rangers scarf and calling the fans "DOBs". Must've been a real scream.

I wonder if "Lenny" was godfather to any of their kids, it'll be in the Parish priest's records. Maybe the friendship hadn't blossomed by then.